Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat January 19th, 2019, 16:28 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri December 29th, 2017, 02:54 GMT 

Joined: Tue February 3rd, 2015, 19:05 GMT
Posts: 605
One of Arthur Rosato’s prints from 1980

And about 17 family photos of Bob with Desiree at various ages...and a video of one of her birthday parties


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 24th, 2018, 19:45 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1628
I'll revive this as I'm curious as to what y'all got of Dylan-themed pressies...

Myself it was "Do You Mr Jones?: Bob Dylan with the Poets & Professors" and the Bob tickets I bought for myself some weeks ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 24th, 2018, 20:04 GMT 

Joined: Tue October 23rd, 2007, 13:46 GMT
Posts: 353
My brother is getting a bottle of Heaven's Door and the Mondo Scripto catalogue....grave


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 24th, 2018, 20:44 GMT 

Joined: Wed May 31st, 2017, 00:56 GMT
Posts: 362
Amos wrote:
One of Arthur Rosato’s prints from 1980

And about 17 family photos of Bob with Desiree at various ages...and a video of one of her birthday parties


Trust me, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but isn’t the thing with his daughter a bit invasive?

Arthur Rosario took some great photos of Dylan on stage though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 24th, 2018, 20:54 GMT 
Titanium Member

Joined: Sun February 28th, 2010, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 8792
My brother and sister in law got me , Bettye Lavette, Things Have Changed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 24th, 2018, 21:39 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1628
ShotofMercy wrote:
Amos wrote:
One of Arthur Rosato’s prints from 1980

And about 17 family photos of Bob with Desiree at various ages...and a video of one of her birthday parties


Trust me, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but isn’t the thing with his daughter a bit invasive?

Arthur Rosario took some great photos of Dylan on stage though


Woah! Like a home video!? Whaat?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue December 25th, 2018, 19:19 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Wed November 29th, 2017, 04:04 GMT
Posts: 2021
I didn't get ANYTHING Dylan themed this year. I obviously didn't talk enough about Bob Dylan in the run up to Christmas. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue December 25th, 2018, 20:21 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue April 1st, 2008, 16:38 GMT
Posts: 7857
Location: The North Country
I got a bottle of Heaven’s Door. I can’t buy anything Dylan related for anyone else since I don’t know anyone who likes Dylan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed December 26th, 2018, 09:38 GMT 

Joined: Fri January 5th, 2007, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 2310
Location: Ireland
John B. Stetson wrote:
I got a bottle of Heaven’s Door. I can’t buy anything Dylan related for anyone else since I don’t know anyone who likes Dylan.


My circumstances are exactly the same.

And the only thing my wife would buy me that's relevant would be headphones, so she wouldn't have to hear!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chrome horse, ragman99


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group