Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Thu July 19th, 2018, 08:10 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:57 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sun December 24th, 2006, 18:12 GMT
Posts: 1849
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
bobschool wrote:
Guy Fletcher said the border crossing check to Canada was sorta led by some gruff guards


Now that would be a first! :lol:

Usually my interrogation back into the country after a Bob show is "did he play Like A Rolling Stone?".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:57 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
8. Visions of Johanna


Some photos from last nite's show while you wait for the next song:

http://blog.bobbytalamine.com/archives/3474


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:58 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
yeah "what have you done for me lately" syndrome... lol come to think of it "what has anyone done for me"? I need more chemical enhancements on that "self- reality check", or at least another Tempest track. MEZ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:58 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri April 14th, 2006, 18:43 GMT
Posts: 5501
AWA a true musician! hope your gig is great, i'm sure it will be!!

those iphone mp3 uploads to email were the absolute best, like bob cocaine!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:58 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
1. You ain't goin nowhere.
2. Man in the Long Black Coat with Mark Knopfler
3. Things Have Changed w/MK. "Piano is way too loud".
4. Tangled Up in Blue with MK.
5. Early Roman Kings
6. Joey
7. Rollin' & Tumblin'
8. Visions of Johanna
9. Highway 61 Revisited


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 02:59 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
Visions!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:00 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
Hal said he would rather have had Desolation Row.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:00 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sun December 24th, 2006, 18:12 GMT
Posts: 1849
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Mez wrote:
yeah "what have you done for me lately" syndrome... lol come to think of it "what has anyone done for me"? I need more chemical enhancements on that "self- reality check", or at least another Tempest track. MEZ


What's really funny though is that I didn't get to hear my own recordings until several hours later after I got home. I was excited to get to re-listen even then.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:00 GMT 

Joined: Sat March 27th, 2010, 23:34 GMT
Posts: 35
I'm feeling a forgetful heart tonight...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:01 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
Incredible gesture AWA! TY MEZ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:01 GMT 

Joined: Wed April 13th, 2005, 14:09 GMT
Posts: 4057
Location: the mountains I got lost in
great looking set so far...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:01 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
@njohn: Now, THAT would be sweet!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:02 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Fri August 24th, 2012, 19:20 GMT
Posts: 866
Location: Caught on a limb.
THE GHOSTS OF ELECTRICITY HOWL IN THE BONES OF HER FACE ...does anyone else git goosebumps ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:02 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
It'd be sweet for sure but would not fill me "bucket"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:03 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu September 3rd, 2009, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 1990
Location: Mount Vernon, Washington, USA
AWA wrote:
Mez wrote:
yeah "what have you done for me lately" syndrome... lol come to think of it "what has anyone done for me"? I need more chemical enhancements on that "self- reality check", or at least another Tempest track. MEZ


What's really funny though is that I didn't get to hear my own recordings until several hours later after I got home. I was excited to get to re-listen even then.


731 downloads of Pay in Blood from last night. My little mediafire account is hopping.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:03 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
Scrape Goat wrote:
THE GHOSTS OF ELECTRICITY HOWL IN THE BONES OF HER FACE ...does anyone else git goosebumps ?


That's one of the best lines Bob ever wrote.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:04 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
Yes Scrape Goat my fav of all that song! I get more than "goosebumps"! MEZ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:05 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sun December 24th, 2006, 18:12 GMT
Posts: 1849
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
Some photos from last nite's show while you wait for the next song:

http://blog.bobbytalamine.com/archives/3474


Boy, you made me scratch my head for a while there. Bob definitely didn't play guitar last night - those shots are from Chicago!

I was starting to think I didn't actually go last night and it was all a dream!


Mez - you're welcome.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:05 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
Mez wrote:
Visions!


Hal said:

Quote:
He did a great job on it tho. Crooned like a young Dino Martin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:06 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
I bet "movin" wonderful to hear that! I was surely "moved" & indebted! MEZ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:06 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon November 1st, 2010, 14:20 GMT
Posts: 3705
Location: Stockholm
Forgetful Heart would be absolutely perfect for this setlist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:07 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
AWA wrote:
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
Some photos from last nite's show while you wait for the next song:

http://blog.bobbytalamine.com/archives/3474


Boy, you made me scratch my head for a while there. Bob definitely didn't play guitar last night - those shots are from Chicago!

I was starting to think I didn't actually go last night and it was all a dream!


Mez - you're welcome.



Sorry, in my haste to get back to the setlist. Photos are from the 9th, POSTED on the 13.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:08 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
1. You ain't goin nowhere.
2. Man in the Long Black Coat with Mark Knopfler
3. Things Have Changed w/MK. "Piano is way too loud".
4. Tangled Up in Blue with MK.
5. Early Roman Kings
6. Joey
7. Rollin' & Tumblin'
8. Visions of Johanna
9. Highway 61 Revisited
10. Sugar Baby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:09 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 22327
Give us anything Bob.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 15th, 2012, 03:09 GMT 

Joined: Sat August 16th, 2008, 21:48 GMT
Posts: 2871
Location: Connecticut
This next song may cause "bubbles in my bucket" it really depends.........


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group