Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Wed September 19th, 2018, 06:45 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu March 8th, 2018, 07:18 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed December 4th, 2013, 06:39 GMT
Posts: 6783
Location: in the mystic garden
Only 2 weeks left to go now!

Updated List

--- March 2018 ---

Thu 22 Lisboa, Portugal
Attending: teufelskerle, GirlsWon'tLeaveMeAlone, jcvf, stevieblooz

Sat 24 Salamanca, Spain
Attending: jcastro, Scarletbegonias, alejandro.vizcaino, stevieblooz

Wed 26 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Scarletbegonias, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Tue 27 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Wed 28 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, jcastro, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Fri 30 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, Scarletbegonias, Dylan In The Heart

Sat 31 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, jcvf

--- April 2018 ---

Tue 3 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, The Bard, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., secondo44, Magnolia, mrtambourine, samu_93, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Wed 4 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., secondo44, Magnolia, Guthrie, samu_93, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Thu 5 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, The Bard, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., Magnolia, Guthrie, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Sat 7 Firenze, Italy
Attending: Sweet Melinda, egoBen

Sun 8 Mantova, Italy
Attending: Sweet Melinda, mrtambourine, samu_93

Mon 9 Milano, Italy
Attending: samu_93, Dylan In The Heart, Sweet Melinda

Wed 11 Zürich, Switzerland
Attending: SirDogg

Thu 12 Neu-Ulm, Germany
Attending: bloodblondehighwayhome, planetwaves, SirDogg, meuse2208

Fri 13 Salzburg, Austria
Attending: planetwaves, Kiga, meuse2208, SirDogg, Viktor123, Sandy

Sun 15 Brno, Czechia
Attending: notdarkyet, shooting_star_night

Mon 16 Wien, Austria
Attending: notdarkyet, shooting_star_night, Kiga, Viktor123, planetwaves, Sandy, A Merry Llama

Wed 18 Leipzig, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves, A Merry Llama

Thu 19 Krefeld, Germany
Attending: Johanna Parker, planetwaves, Gwonam

Sat 21 Bielefeld, Germany
Attending: Johanna Parker, thinman2, teufelskerle, planetwaves, Magnolia

Sun 22 Nürnberg, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves

Mon 23 Baden-Baden, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves, Guthrie

Wed 25 Genoa, Italy
Attending:

Thu 26 Lido di Jesolo, Italy
Attending:

Fri 27 Verona, Italy
Attending: gibsona07, SirDogg, mrtambourine, samu_93, Rollinantumblin, Scarletbegonias


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu March 8th, 2018, 17:40 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed June 6th, 2007, 20:48 GMT
Posts: 9806
Location: Norway
^ I won't make it to Neu-Ulm and Salzburg. But maybe Lido di Jesolo instead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu March 8th, 2018, 22:00 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 22622
SirDogg wrote:
^ I won't make it to Neu-Ulm and Salzburg. But maybe Lido di Jesolo instead.

Looks like a good plan!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri March 9th, 2018, 18:45 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1470
n00b question: When will the scandinavian tour dates be announced?
Huge Bob fan, but as for being physically present at gigs I'm completely green. How does it work? Is there any method to each years schedule or is it just random where they go when?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri March 9th, 2018, 19:18 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat April 3rd, 2010, 17:44 GMT
Posts: 1626
Anr Bjotk wrote:
n00b question: When will the scandinavian tour dates be announced?
Huge Bob fan, but as for being physically present at gigs I'm completely green. How does it work? Is there any method to each years schedule or is it just random where they go when?

It's pretty random, just keep a look on bobdylan.com tour dates schedule. Boblinks is also pretty useful. He did Scandavian dates in April 2017 so can't believe he will be back there and the rest of Europe until Autumn 2018 or Spring 2019, but what do I know. Australia and Japan haven't had a visit for some years now! The people here are pretty good at letting everyone know the dates before they are due to go on sale. You must see him, keep in touch with one of the other members from Scandanavia here!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri March 9th, 2018, 19:41 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1470
dvdunplugged wrote:
Anr Bjotk wrote:
n00b question: When will the scandinavian tour dates be announced?
Huge Bob fan, but as for being physically present at gigs I'm completely green. How does it work? Is there any method to each years schedule or is it just random where they go when?

It's pretty random, just keep a look on bobdylan.com tour dates schedule. Boblinks is also pretty useful. He did Scandavian dates in April 2017 so can't believe he will be back there and the rest of Europe until Autumn 2018 or Spring 2019, but what do I know. Australia and Japan haven't had a visit for some years now! The people here are pretty good at letting everyone know the dates before they are due to go on sale. You must see him, keep in touch with one of the other members from Scandanavia here!


Thanks. I'm checking daily ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue March 13th, 2018, 17:49 GMT 

Joined: Sat January 6th, 2018, 19:04 GMT
Posts: 601
Confirmed going to Genoa on 25/04. Can't wait!

By the way, do any frequent long-distance concert travelers know of any UK travel insurance providers that would pay out for non-refundable travel/accommodation in the event of concert cancellation, or is it just a risk you have to take? I know Bob's pretty reliable at least.

Would more than likely still go, could use a mini-break anyway, but worth checking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue March 13th, 2018, 21:01 GMT 

Joined: Sat January 6th, 2018, 19:04 GMT
Posts: 601
foxy wrote:
By the way, do any frequent long-distance concert travelers know of any UK travel insurance providers that would pay out for non-refundable travel/accommodation in the event of concert cancellation, or is it just a risk you have to take? I know Bob's pretty reliable at least.


Please disregard, found hotels that allow last minute cancellation. Flights and trains so cheap they'd cost less than the excess anyway. If I can tempt anyone humming and hawing over getting a Genoa ticket, flights cost less than £40 for return from Manchester April 24th and 26th. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu March 22nd, 2018, 07:36 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 22622
Quote:
Thu 22 Lisboa, Portugal
Attending: teufelskerle, GirlsWon'tLeaveMeAlone, jcvf, stevieblooz

Sat 24 Salamanca, Spain
Attending: jcastro, Scarletbegonias, alejandro.vizcaino, stevieblooz

Wed 26 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Scarletbegonias, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Tue 27 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Wed 28 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, jcastro, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Fri 30 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, Scarletbegonias, Dylan In The Heart

Sat 31 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, jcvf


Best to all attending the Iberian Penninsula shows!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu March 22nd, 2018, 13:54 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat June 1st, 2013, 08:42 GMT
Posts: 5905
Location: on a rail leading West
Rollinantumblin wrote:
A Merry Llama wrote:
It looks like this yankee is heading over to see Bob in Europe for the first time. Vienna is in the works and Liepzig is for sure. Still trying to get good seats in vienna. I would love to see a social go down in vienna.

Prost!
~ML




I'm coming and I'd love to have one (or more)! :D



I'll get something established in the books after I scout out the town. And per usual I'll definitely be wearing a winter hat I'll let you know what color soon!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun April 1st, 2018, 19:15 GMT 

Joined: Mon March 15th, 2010, 16:49 GMT
Posts: 117
Location: Wolfsburg, Germany
Now I will also go to Verona :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon April 2nd, 2018, 13:13 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 9th, 2011, 09:17 GMT
Posts: 1401
Location: a thousand miles behind.
foxy wrote:
foxy wrote:
By the way, do any frequent long-distance concert travelers know of any UK travel insurance providers that would pay out for non-refundable travel/accommodation in the event of concert cancellation, or is it just a risk you have to take? I know Bob's pretty reliable at least.


Please disregard, found hotels that allow last minute cancellation. Flights and trains so cheap they'd cost less than the excess anyway. If I can tempt anyone humming and hawing over getting a Genoa ticket, flights cost less than £40 for return from Manchester April 24th and 26th. ;)


When making plans for transports, checking timetables and all that stuff, be advised that April 25th is a national holiday here in Italy. Just thought you'd want to know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue April 3rd, 2018, 00:07 GMT 

Joined: Sat January 6th, 2018, 19:04 GMT
Posts: 601
Dylaned wrote:
When making plans for transports, checking timetables and all that stuff, be advised that April 25th is a national holiday here in Italy. Just thought you'd want to know.


Thank you for the heads up.

Liberation Day eh? Should make for a pretty fun atmosphere! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed April 4th, 2018, 12:36 GMT 

Joined: Fri February 2nd, 2018, 12:28 GMT
Posts: 4
Thanx! I'll be in Verona a few days before, so that might be fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat April 7th, 2018, 23:23 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sun June 15th, 2008, 18:17 GMT
Posts: 3036
Verona


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue April 10th, 2018, 22:39 GMT 

Joined: Thu April 2nd, 2009, 00:35 GMT
Posts: 2
Salzburg and Vienna


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed April 11th, 2018, 17:10 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat January 3rd, 2009, 15:19 GMT
Posts: 8673
Location: Desolation Row
nightly moth wrote:
Verona


Yes! See you there moth!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed April 11th, 2018, 18:41 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue March 3rd, 2009, 13:13 GMT
Posts: 279
Location: Germany
I will also go to Brno and Verona.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun April 15th, 2018, 16:45 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 22622
Updated for ya, NC…

Nightingale's Code wrote:

Updated List

--- March 2018 ---

Thu 22 Lisboa, Portugal
Attending: teufelskerle, GirlsWon'tLeaveMeAlone, jcvf, stevieblooz

Sat 24 Salamanca, Spain
Attending: jcastro, Scarletbegonias, alejandro.vizcaino, stevieblooz

Wed 26 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Scarletbegonias, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Tue 27 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Wed 28 Madrid, Spain
Attending: Helge, jcastro, Nekronaut, stevieblooz

Fri 30 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, Scarletbegonias, Dylan In The Heart

Sat 31 Barcelona, Spain
Attending: Helge, Merlin, GuillemTM, jcastro, jcvf

--- April 2018 ---

Tue 3 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, The Bard, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., secondo44, Magnolia, mrtambourine, samu_93, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Wed 4 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., secondo44, Magnolia, Guthrie, samu_93, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Thu 5 Roma, Italy
Attending: Helge, Viktor123, Dylaned, The Bard, Sweet Melinda, BrandNewCoatOfPaint., Magnolia, Guthrie, egoBen, Dylan In The Heart

Sat 7 Firenze, Italy
Attending: Sweet Melinda, egoBen

Sun 8 Mantova, Italy
Attending: Sweet Melinda, mrtambourine, samu_93

Mon 9 Milano, Italy
Attending: samu_93, Dylan In The Heart, Sweet Melinda

Wed 11 Zürich, Switzerland
Attending: SirDogg

Thu 12 Neu-Ulm, Germany
Attending: bloodblondehighwayhome, planetwaves, meuse2208

Fri 13 Salzburg, Austria
Attending: planetwaves, Kiga, meuse2208, Viktor123, Sandy, bigman

Sun 15 Brno, Czechia
Attending: notdarkyet, shooting_star_night, planetwaves, Viktor123

Mon 16 Wien, Austria
Attending: notdarkyet, shooting_star_night, Kiga, Viktor123, planetwaves, Sandy, A Merry Llama, bigman

Wed 18 Leipzig, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves, A Merry Llama

Thu 19 Krefeld, Germany
Attending: Johanna Parker, planetwaves, Gwonam

Sat 21 Bielefeld, Germany
Attending: Johanna Parker, thinman2, teufelskerle, planetwaves, Magnolia

Sun 22 Nürnberg, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves

Mon 23 Baden-Baden, Germany
Attending: Crayfish, teufelskerle, planetwaves, Guthrie

Wed 25 Genoa, Italy
Attending: foxy

Thu 26 Lido di Jesolo, Italy
Attending: SirDogg

Fri 27 Verona, Italy
Attending: gibsona07, SirDogg, mrtambourine, samu_93, Rollinantumblin, Scarletbegonias, teufelskerle, nightly moth, gibsona07, planetwaves


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group