Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat October 21st, 2017, 03:03 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 11:27 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue February 1st, 2011, 09:20 GMT
Posts: 234
Location: Birkenhead, England
Just wonderin'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 12:33 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 28th, 2007, 07:16 GMT
Posts: 23501
Location: any where a music tragic might be found
WPM wrote:
Just wonderin'

I like your name


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 12:33 GMT 

Joined: Wed April 13th, 2005, 14:09 GMT
Posts: 4014
Location: the mountains I got lost in
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowT ... r_Identity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 14:29 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue February 1st, 2011, 09:20 GMT
Posts: 234
Location: Birkenhead, England
oldmanemu wrote:
WPM wrote:
Just wonderin'

I like your name

It's just my initials, nothing special...

jman wrote:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Change_Your_Identity

Haha. Interesting idea... but I meant my ER username.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 14:47 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Fri February 11th, 2011, 03:12 GMT
Posts: 1020
Location: crackerbox palace
words per minute? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 15:10 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue March 27th, 2007, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 7829
No. Sorry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 15:18 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13th, 2009, 01:17 GMT
Posts: 6972
Hal Jones wrote:
No. Sorry.

Accepted that an account once set up can't change its name (whether due to software restraints or to admin decision). But a number of current posters have previously posted under different identities. Presumably, if moderators approve, a poster can have his/her current account closed and restart under a new ID? Not that concerned; just passing and thought I'd pitch in my two penn'orth. :mrgreen:

Carry on 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 15:34 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue March 27th, 2007, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 7829
It has occurred in the past, but usually there are extenuating circumstances. Otherwise, it would be impossible to tell who's who? e.g. Over @ ATU (where I am also a member) usernames change regularly. It is very hard to tell who the poster is or was formerly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 18:38 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon February 28th, 2011, 17:18 GMT
Posts: 453
Location: Wayoutisphere
I was gonna ask this same question. I don't really like my name and I didn't expect to be using for very long.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 21:13 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 30th, 2009, 05:06 GMT
Posts: 8848
Location: you try to get away...they drag you back
Whitey Packing Marijuana was a little to conspicuous for you, eh? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 21:43 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue February 1st, 2011, 09:20 GMT
Posts: 234
Location: Birkenhead, England
Troubadour64 wrote:
Whitey Packing Marijuana was a little to conspicuous for you, eh? :D

HAHAHA! Bravo indeed.

It's alright, this name will do I guess then. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed March 30th, 2011, 23:18 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 28th, 2007, 07:16 GMT
Posts: 23501
Location: any where a music tragic might be found
MookieBlaylock wrote:
I was gonna ask this same question. I don't really like my name and I didn't expect to be using for very long.

You too have a great name.
Be proud of it and what and who it stands for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue July 19th, 2011, 08:03 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu June 30th, 2011, 04:55 GMT
Posts: 280
Location: Valley below
robert could why cant we?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue July 19th, 2011, 22:09 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
Which Robert?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed July 20th, 2011, 21:19 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21st, 2011, 21:31 GMT
Posts: 621
Location: Willoughby
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
Which Robert?


Zimmerman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed July 20th, 2011, 22:53 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu September 18th, 2008, 16:41 GMT
Posts: 2759
Location: Aisle of Asda
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun July 24th, 2011, 17:57 GMT 
*Senior Contributor*

Joined: Sun September 25th, 2005, 23:45 GMT
Posts: 8487
Location: Asylum
If folk kept on changing their names things would soon start to get very confusing... and in next to no time we would be in a complete mess... I see know reason why you should be allowed to change your name, so... after much consideration I have decided to say that 'no' you cannot change your name... you shouldn't have picked it in the first place if you didn't like it.

If you feel that you do actually have a genuine reason for changing your name, then you are welcome to lodge an appeal with me... however, after considering your reason I will still stay with my original decision, and deny your request... and I may (will) ban you from posting on any internet websites for a period of 6 months as punishment for your lack of respect... respect costs nothing... but, I have a hunch that you are most likely a bone-idle, lay-about, work-shy student... and students don't know the meaning of respect... they just want to lay in their flea-infested pits all day when genuine, decent, tax-paying, christian folk are out looking for jobs... you are a bloody disgrace!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun July 24th, 2011, 18:40 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 24048
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
He has spoken. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun July 24th, 2011, 23:07 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 28th, 2007, 07:16 GMT
Posts: 23501
Location: any where a music tragic might be found
Some other forums allow name changes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon July 25th, 2011, 00:47 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu January 24th, 2008, 15:14 GMT
Posts: 17774
Location: Where the swift don't win the race
thickboy wrote:
If folk kept on changing their names things would soon start to get very confusing... and in next to no time we would be in a complete mess... I see know reason why you should be allowed to change your name, so... after much consideration I have decided to say that 'no' you cannot change your name... you shouldn't have picked it in the first place if you didn't like it.

If you feel that you do actually have a genuine reason for changing your name, then you are welcome to lodge an appeal with me... however, after considering your reason I will still stay with my original decision, and deny your request... and I may (will) ban you from posting on any internet websites for a period of 6 months as punishment for your lack of respect... respect costs nothing... but, I have a hunch that you are most likely a bone-idle, lay-about, work-shy student... and students don't know the meaning of respect... they just want to lay in their flea-infested pits all day when genuine, decent, tax-paying, christian folk are out looking for jobs... you are a bloody disgrace!
If I could talk the VP into hiring you, would you come to the states to work for our company. We have need of someone with your skills and values to motivate people and set them straight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed August 10th, 2011, 07:00 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon January 12th, 2009, 18:14 GMT
Posts: 7856
Location: In a Conker Tree. Miles behind. Who to Baba. Skate boarding is not a crime..
Image
If I could, I would maybe someday change my name to *Big Cornelius*


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group