Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat November 1st, 2014, 07:31 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sun March 20th, 2011, 02:18 GMT 

Hello everyone first of all ive been lurking for a while now and think this site is the tops
riverclown thankyou so much for recording and posting this is the only place ive found to download any of the buried treasure shows
i am missing season 3 episode 58 and the first episode of season 2(the Christmas show) please if you can find it in you heart and big red shoes please repost theese links and i hope and pray you continue on and post the latest season and thanks again

PostPosted: Mon March 21st, 2011, 13:43 GMT 

Been looking for playlist for something i heard sometime in season 4. Can't find any. I thought it was Long black train by Kingfish with Bob Weir but I can't find that track anywhere and I want to see how tom listed it. Any help would be appreciated

PostPosted: Thu March 24th, 2011, 20:46 GMT 

could someone, please, reupload the first show of season two?.. there are other broken links, but so far I'm only there..

ExLurker, if someone will reupload missing shows, would you add them to your rapidshare archives? - they seem to hold up pretty well.

PostPosted: Sat April 2nd, 2011, 04:20 GMT 

tylsavage wrote:
Hello everyone first of all ive been lurking for a while now and think this site is the tops
riverclown thankyou so much for recording and posting this is the only place ive found to download any of the buried treasure shows
i am missing season 3 episode 58 and the first episode of season 2(the Christmas show) please if you can find it in you heart and big red shoes please repost theese links and i hope and pray you continue on and post the latest season and thanks again

I really love to watch their episode and season of Tom Petty. I will also hope for that continuation. Long live petty. :D

PostPosted: Wed June 1st, 2011, 13:09 GMT 

Its worth heading to the Mudcrutch Farm website as the latest episodes are kindly uploaded each week by Marion. She has also offered to copy all episodes she has to zip drive. See separate thread on the site.

http://www.mudcrutch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

PostPosted: Fri June 3rd, 2011, 12:08 GMT 

When I tried to get on to the link provided on the Mudcrutch Farm Forum I got the below message? Any way I can get on that forum to download the latest buried treasure episodes?

chrisgo82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

PostPosted: Fri June 3rd, 2011, 12:47 GMT 

homeyxsb wrote:
When I tried to get on to the link provided on the Mudcrutch Farm Forum I got the below message? Any way I can get on that forum to download the latest buried treasure episodes?

chrisgo82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It appears you need to register first - as you do with most forums - http://www.mudcrutch.com/forum/register.php

PostPosted: Fri June 3rd, 2011, 13:54 GMT 

homeyxsb is already registered as chrisgo82.

The link you are following may be outdated or or something, try going to the Main forum page and click on "Best of Everything"

Both the "Offer" thread of past seasons and new episodes thread are at the top.

Just a reminder to anyone - bandwidth is limited, so new shows are only up for a week or two, then replaced with a new one. Eventually the 'old' new ones will be re-upped upon request, usually after the season is over, or another member sometimes makes them available through another channel, like a download site such as rapidshare.

PostPosted: Thu May 23rd, 2013, 04:49 GMT 

Bit late on this, to say the least but.......can these shows be uploaded again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5