Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon October 23rd, 2017, 13:38 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat August 22nd, 2009, 16:20 GMT 

All very interesting. I'm really looking forward to your book. The most surprising thing I learned from your last post was that someone from XM had anything at all to do with creative (as they say on Madmen). I would have guessed that GWP/BRT delivered completed tapes to XM to run (and rerun) as scheduled. That puts a slightly different interpretation on Dylan's comment that he finished TTRH before the merger.

PostPosted: Sun August 23rd, 2009, 04:03 GMT 

It would be cool to know how it was recorded and produced, sometimes everyone would laugh out loud at something Bob said like they were all sitting around a table together; and I remember when someone here on ER discovered the verbatim cut and paste of info off of wikipedia, so it may have been hastily put together but they must have printed scripts out since you can hear paper shuffled about at times.

Now they need to finish the project as a DVD series with each show having videos off of youtube and interviews... Just think of Bob and the Possum having a nice chat over a cup of Joe, well maybe now I've gone too far.... :^). In any event Fred I'm looking forward to your book!

PostPosted: Sun November 1st, 2009, 16:48 GMT 

We started Dreamtime back in July 2006. Sixty-two podcasts, 477 blog posts and three years, three months and three days later, we think our work is done and it's time to move on. So we're signing off.

Work on the book continues, albeit slowly, and I'll still be overseeing this Forum for as long as Karl Erik wants to keep it active.

Sploghm! ~ Fred for the Top Cats Curly Lasagna and Shaggy Bear and Jailbait Jones

PostPosted: Sun November 1st, 2009, 19:48 GMT 

Thanks so much Fred, for all the podcasts, blog posts, and behind the scenes info. on our favorite radio show. I hope you manage to get the book written and published despite the barriers put up by BobDylan, Inc. and that you drop in here once in a while and bring us up to date on your interesting doings. Best wishes,
ASM

PostPosted: Thu February 26th, 2015, 15:31 GMT 

With the surprise release of the 101st episode of TTRH, "Kiss," Dreamtime returns from the aether with a complete transcript of (and occasional commentary on) the show: http://www.dreamtimepodcast.com/2015/02 ... -kiss.html