Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon December 18th, 2017, 01:29 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sat May 13th, 2017, 10:24 GMT 
Promethium Member

Do not post pics of people with no public profile unless they agree. :?

PostPosted: Sat May 13th, 2017, 20:16 GMT 

Ok, I've not mentioned this, but it's time the emperor's clothes were revealed.
I heard it at the Glasgow show, and managed to ignore it.
But now I've listened to the boot.

The piano playing!!!

Jeez, it's awful. Just no, please.

PostPosted: Sat May 13th, 2017, 20:55 GMT 

gibsona07 wrote:
Even up close the Norwegian Bob-lookalike looks exactly like Bob. And he wears all the cowboy gear. There was also another older Swedish gentleman in a fringed swede jacket and cowboy hat, so we were getting a lot of stares. Apparently the Norwegian chap was even stopped for an autograph on the way to the Armadillo.

The guy that approached us was a youngish hipster type with a beard. He was visibly very nervous and had clearly been thinking of what to say. I sort of got a glimpse into what it must be like to be Bob. He was so nervous. It was pretty funny though.

Viktor123 can also back up that it was definitely not Bob Dylan in the Crowne Plaza before the gig on Sunday. :lol:

I can also confirm we were indeed drinking Becks.

We went into the Crowne Plaza after the show and the bar staff thought the group were Bob and the band. They gave me a funny look when I chuckled and almost choked on my fresh orange. My wee lassies commented on the similarity but even they know Bob having a drink in the Crowne Plaza...more chance of him having a dip in the Clyde !

PostPosted: Thu May 18th, 2017, 17:34 GMT 

Just heard the recording of the Glasgow show, it just sounds like all the others, for the most part dull and repetitive.

Regardless, I probably should have found a way to attend, most likely my last chance to see Bob in Glasgow and I am no longer willing to travel further afield to see him, unless it is Edinburgh or somewhere nearby.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5