Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon December 18th, 2017, 16:44 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 13:08 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
What's the score?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 13:43 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat January 3rd, 2009, 15:19 GMT
Posts: 8424
Location: Desolation Row
Are you going :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 13:43 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat April 3rd, 2010, 17:44 GMT
Posts: 1173
Good idea, where do you suggest?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 13:47 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat April 3rd, 2010, 17:44 GMT
Posts: 1173
This one overlooks the Stadium and the Arena, I have been to several pre-gig Dylan, Springsteen and Stones meet ups there. It's probably not the nearest though!

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 15:06 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
gibsona07 wrote:
Are you going :shock:


It would appear so, yep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 15:08 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
dvdunplugged wrote:
This one overlooks the Stadium and the Arena, I have been to several pre-gig Dylan, Springsteen and Stones meet ups there. It's probably not the nearest though!

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/


OK, looks alright, will aim for that one then. Will be there from 6ish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 15:33 GMT 

Joined: Mon October 6th, 2008, 13:37 GMT
Posts: 217
See you there...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 8th, 2017, 15:53 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
Arkady wrote:
See you there...


It's a date.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 9th, 2017, 08:28 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat April 3rd, 2010, 17:44 GMT
Posts: 1173
I bought my tickets direct from the venue and have received an e-mail this morning. They confirm that doors to the main auditorium open at 6.30pm and Bob Dylan will be on at 8.00pm prompt. No photography or cameras allowed. No large bags can be taken in to the venue. Leave plenty of time for the security checks taking place when entering the building. I shall try and get to the Green Man but have someone else to meet who won't make it to their in time so I think I'll see how things unfold. How will I know you guys from ER?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 9th, 2017, 09:19 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
dvdunplugged wrote:
I bought my tickets direct from the venue and have received an e-mail this morning. They confirm that doors to the main auditorium open at 6.30pm and Bob Dylan will be on at 8.00pm prompt. No photography or cameras allowed. No large bags can be taken in to the venue. Leave plenty of time for the security checks taking place when entering the building. I shall try and get to the Green Man but have someone else to meet who won't make it to their in time so I think I'll see how things unfold. How will I know you guys from ER?


I am a smoking hot blonde with massive boobs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 9th, 2017, 10:18 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat April 3rd, 2010, 17:44 GMT
Posts: 1173
Ah, a joker - I'm into brunettes and redheads but will say hi of I notice you. Don't go to near the venue if you're smoking hot - we wouldn't want another Glasgow!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 9th, 2017, 10:54 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 1543
dvdunplugged wrote:
Ah, a joker - I'm into brunettes and redheads but will say hi of I notice you. Don't go to near the venue if you're smoking hot - we wouldn't want another Glasgow!


I'm into brunettes and redheads too. Small world eh.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: McG


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group