Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat December 16th, 2017, 11:11 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon April 24th, 2017, 21:27 GMT 
Promethium Member

Three Nights!

Fri, Sat & Sun
28, 29 & 30 April 2017 London, England

London Palladium
Capacity: 2,286
Showtime: 8:00 PM

These are the 19th, 20th & 21st shows of the 2017 Never Ending Tour

---

That's Right, Three Nights!

Bob Dylan and his Band announce 3 intimate shows at the prestigious London Palladium on 28th, 29th and 30th April 2017, these are the final dates to be added on this tour.

The resale of tickets is only permitted via the promoter’s official resale platform Twickets

There will be no support for this show.

http://rutlive.co.uk/event/bob-dylan/

PostPosted: Tue April 25th, 2017, 09:39 GMT 

It will be interesting to see if Bob Dylan will perform another nine versions of "Soon After Midnight" in the United Kingdom, starting with the three shows at the Palladium.

He might get in trouble with some of the locals for offending the younger sister to Prince George, who is third in line to inherit the British throne.

Dylan performed "Soon After Midnight" nine times in the UK in the fall of 2013, but the song was not performed at all during the fall tour of 2015.

[Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is the second child of Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton. She was born on May 2 2015.]

PostPosted: Tue April 25th, 2017, 10:07 GMT 

Another thing of interest, this time about this venue.

These three shows were announced in early February, almost two months after the Banquet speech by Bob Dylan given by the United States Ambassador to Sweden Azita Raji, at the Nobel Banquet, 10 December 2016, which included these lines:

"When I started writing songs as a teenager, and even as I started to achieve some renown for my abilities, my aspirations for these songs only went so far. I thought they could be heard in coffee houses or bars, maybe later in places like Carnegie Hall, the London Palladium. ..."

PostPosted: Tue April 25th, 2017, 20:39 GMT 

I'm getting concerned, as my pair of tickets for the 1st Palladium show this Friday, ordered by my daughter as a birthday present, haven't yet arrived. She's been emailing viagogo frantically all day, without reply. They were supposed to arrive by today. Anyone else not received their tickets yet? Any advice as to what to do about it? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 08:26 GMT 

Zeppelin Crumble wrote:
I'm getting concerned, as my pair of tickets for the 1st Palladium show this Friday, ordered by my daughter as a birthday present, haven't yet arrived. She's been emailing viagogo frantically all day, without reply. They were supposed to arrive by today. Anyone else not received their tickets yet? Any advice as to what to do about it? Thanks.

Yeah, my tickets for the Friday show haven't arrived yet either. I emailed RUT/SeeTickets yesterday, but haven't had a response yet. Hopefully they will get back to me today, otherwise I'll call them. Never know, they might even arrive today, sometimes it's not until 2 or 3 days before that they arrive..... fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 08:36 GMT 

Thank, Rimshottbob. Glad it's not just me. Good luck to us both!

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 09:38 GMT 

Zeppelin Crumble wrote:
Thank, Rimshottbob. Glad it's not just me. Good luck to us both!

No worries. I just received an email from customer relations at SeeTickets, saying that my tickets had been printed and mailed out this morning - whether that was standard practice, or whether they forgot about them, and my email prompted them, I don't know! - and that I should call them if I hadn't received them 24 hours before the show.

Hope you hear something/have your tickets turn up soon, too....

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 12:31 GMT 

Some tickets were sent out last Thursday but,generally speaking they left it very late.

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 15:10 GMT 

My daughter has just texted me to say that viagogo have informed her that our tickets have been sent out, special delivery, today. Hurrah! Good luck to everyone else, because that is leaving it too late for any fan's comfort.

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 17:37 GMT 

Rimshottbob wrote:
I just received an email from customer relations at SeeTickets, saying that my tickets had been printed and mailed out this morning [...] and that I should call them if I hadn't received them 24 hours before the show.

Given what you guys have been reporting here, I now expect to read soon that someone got an email saying you should call them if the tickets don't arrive until the day after the show :lol:

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 21:44 GMT 

Is there a pre-meet for the show on Friday? I have been spoiled by our German hosts :)

PostPosted: Wed April 26th, 2017, 22:24 GMT 

Bardy

My money is on you for most miles traveled to this show.

Enjoy yourself!

PostPosted: Thu April 27th, 2017, 07:45 GMT 

kuddukan wrote:
Bardy

My money is on you for most miles traveled to this show.

Enjoy yourself!

yep - I must be in with a shout to win that one! Very much looking forward. Loved the experience of Frankfurt and now curious to see the show in a much more intimate setting. Im in 3rd row. I feel blessed.

PostPosted: Thu April 27th, 2017, 07:48 GMT 
Titanium Member

Bard you make our day! XOX

PostPosted: Thu April 27th, 2017, 13:18 GMT 

I sold my Sunday tickets so am just going on the Saturday. Ticketmaster then 'lost' the ones I sold which made the process of selling a real ball ache... but I would expect nothing less.

I'm looking forward to it as Copenhagen was so good... but it is a shame that there is no variation at all, even one or two would have been enough for me... just enough to keep you on your toes.

Enjoy all.

PostPosted: Thu April 27th, 2017, 13:30 GMT 

If he's gonna mix it up at all during this tour, it must be at the London residency, right? Based on history, etc.

PostPosted: Thu April 27th, 2017, 15:03 GMT 

Sandy wrote:
Rimshottbob wrote:
I just received an email from customer relations at SeeTickets, saying that my tickets had been printed and mailed out this morning [...] and that I should call them if I hadn't received them 24 hours before the show.

Given what you guys have been reporting here, I now expect to read soon that someone got an email saying you should call them if the tickets don't arrive until the day after the show :lol:

Yeah, my tickets still didn't arrive with the postman today. Just had to call them, sit on hold for ten minutes to get through to someone. She said they would 'probably' arrive tomorrow. Being as how that is the DAY OF THE GIG that the tickets are for, and that I'll be gone before the postman even gets here, I had those ones cancelled and another pair reserved for me to collect at the box office... Just in case anyone else is still waiting.... might be best to take the situation in hand!

Can't wait for the show tomorrow. :D

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 07:44 GMT 

dvdunplugged wrote:
The last time I spoke to the people at See Tickets (who power the rutlive website) they put me down to collect the tickets at the Box Office. If I now receive these in the posts I really will know if the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!

So guess what I received in yesterday's mail - the two tickets I ordered when the shows first went on sale. They originally told me that the tickets had been despatched to me the day after I purchased them. When I didn't receive them nearly one month later they presumed they were lost in the post and said I would have to collect 'duplicates' at the Box Office on the day of the show. Yesterday, I received my two tickets by post - the tickets say they were despatched on the 26th April 2017. The strangest dealings I've ever had with getting tickets. I can only think that they began to panic when they saw all the tickets appearing on the secondary sites and held the majority back until the last minute.

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 10:07 GMT 

Got my Sunday tickets yesterday. A bit late but now safely tucked away.
Is there a place where people are meeting up?

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 12:00 GMT 

Bard, hope you'll make it though w/o us :D

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 13:49 GMT 

Tambach wrote:
Bard, hope you'll make it though w/o us :D

I dont deserve it, but I sure will make it through ;)

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 14:10 GMT 

:wink: 8)

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 14:48 GMT 
Titanium Member

Wish I was there! Have a great weekend everybody!

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 14:49 GMT 
Promethium Member

Enjoy the Evening folks!

PostPosted: Fri April 28th, 2017, 15:23 GMT 

Please can the Friday concert goers not hog all the surprises and leave some for us who are going on the Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys a great show tonight and on the other nights!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next