Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri November 24th, 2017, 09:12 GMT

All times are UTC

Post subject: contacting moderators
PostPosted: Tue April 21st, 2015, 21:52 GMT 

Hi,,,i have been a member since abt 2011,,,,but didnt log in often,,,and forgot username and password,,,,so re registered.
I am now prevented from PM a member re the european tour,,,,,can u help

PostPosted: Wed April 22nd, 2015, 05:29 GMT 
Senior Moderator

The first few posts of newly registered users here need to be approved by the moderation team. This is primarily to prevent spammers and trolls from registering and immediately inundating the forum with off topic or other nasty stuff which would make it an unpleasant place for everybody. Obviously, for the same reasons the Private Message function is also restricted until after the new member's first posts have been approved.

As you know, I have already passed one of your messages on to another member here. If you post your further message here I would do the same, that is, not approve it but pass it on to the intended recipient via PM.

Welcome to Expecting Rain. I hope you participate fully in the life of this premier* Bob Dylan discussion forum.

*An accolade from our Senior Contributor.

PostPosted: Mon April 18th, 2016, 23:04 GMT 

Just like laurencecussen, I've also been a member for quite a while, and also re-registered because I'd forgotten my login info. As a result, I similarly cannot send a PM to another member, in my case regarding the upcoming USA tour. I will definitely participate better and post more messages again, but is there a way I can get help in sending a PM to somebody? Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue April 19th, 2016, 05:24 GMT 
Senior Moderator

If you post your message here, directed to me, I won't approve it and I'll copy and paste it and send it to your intended recipient.

PostPosted: Fri July 1st, 2016, 10:32 GMT 

CD, I recently asked permission to post some of my songs on the forum and you gave me a link which

unfortunately I can not at present locate. Could you put up that link again, please? Thank you for your help.

PostPosted: Sat July 2nd, 2016, 18:53 GMT 
Senior Moderator

Here's the venue to post your songs, johnnyreality.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=60657

There's some great stuff there already, there are a lot of very talented people posting on ER - I hope you enjoy yourself.