Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Wed October 18th, 2017, 04:03 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 15:44 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri December 9th, 2011, 00:25 GMT
Posts: 6645
I just thought I'd mention it. The time given here as GMT is an hour ahead of the correct GMT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:07 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13th, 2009, 01:17 GMT
Posts: 6972
Trev

Oh no it isn't :lol:

Go to your User Panel, select Board preferences, uncheck the daylight savings box under time zones - et voila! :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:21 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri December 9th, 2011, 00:25 GMT
Posts: 6645
supermabel1 wrote:
Trev

Oh no it isn't :lol:

Go to your User Panel, select Board preferences, uncheck the daylight savings box under time zones - et voila! :mrgreen:


Thanks supermabel! It's this kind of thing that's led me to turn up late for over 99% of my loft insulation appointments!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:29 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat June 1st, 2013, 08:42 GMT
Posts: 5835
Location: on a rail leading West
trev, do you mean early?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:54 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri December 9th, 2011, 00:25 GMT
Posts: 6645
A Merry Llama wrote:
trev, do you mean early?


No I do not Llamy! Unlike the majority of loft insulators in the UK I practise strict retrocausality when it comes to appointments. One of the many ways in which I am maverick!
Now, about that appointment we're going to make in two years for me to insulate your loft - I did it four years ago, sorry for the delay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:03 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat June 1st, 2013, 08:42 GMT
Posts: 5835
Location: on a rail leading West
does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:17 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri February 22nd, 2008, 18:40 GMT
Posts: 16870
Location: Limousine Liberal
Damn it. 10,000 spoons and all I need is a knife.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:30 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri December 9th, 2011, 00:25 GMT
Posts: 6645
A Merry Llama wrote:
does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?

Yes, of course. PM me and we'll sort something out. It'll be a pleasure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:54 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri February 22nd, 2008, 18:40 GMT
Posts: 16870
Location: Limousine Liberal
Trev wrote:
A Merry Llama wrote:
does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?

Yes, of course. PM me and we'll sort something out. It'll be a pleasure.



This all seems super shady.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 19:06 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri December 9th, 2011, 00:25 GMT
Posts: 6645
^
You just bring your spoons. You're going to need them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon October 28th, 2013, 19:53 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri February 22nd, 2008, 18:40 GMT
Posts: 16870
Location: Limousine Liberal
Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat November 2nd, 2013, 08:00 GMT 
Titanium Member

Joined: Wed April 27th, 2011, 03:44 GMT
Posts: 7568
Location: the home for teenage dirt
Harry Truman wrote:
Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident




So you're the clown who damaged my car, banging it with that thing :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat November 2nd, 2013, 19:53 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri February 22nd, 2008, 18:40 GMT
Posts: 16870
Location: Limousine Liberal
the_revelator wrote:
Harry Truman wrote:
Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident




So you're the clown who damaged my car, banging it with that thing :x


Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group