Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri October 20th, 2017, 01:35 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun February 17th, 2013, 21:58 GMT 
Promethium Member

As I understand it the real purpose behind establishing this sub forum was to have a place where the sources etc behind Dylan's works could be discussed and researched. I see no reason why old topics, some many years old which no one might even look at needed to be put here.
As it grew the sub forum would naturally develop its own bank of topics.

PostPosted: Mon February 18th, 2013, 18:48 GMT 
Senior Moderator

^ (This question was posed in the new BD subforum about Bob's visual and written art; it was moved here to be answered).

Only a handful were moved. Afterall, they now belong there but I only went back about 20 pages or so.

Some of the topics are as relevant now as they were when they were written. There's so much to look at here when one is a new user. I think these threads might introduce some of the newer users to Bob's other work outside of his music - especially now that he's got a new exhibit going on in Milano.

PostPosted: Mon February 18th, 2013, 20:18 GMT 
Promethium Member

Maybe you could merge some of the book threads, and the Asia Series ones (3 of them all on page 2 of the forum)?

PostPosted: Wed March 20th, 2013, 01:07 GMT 
*Senior Contributor*

BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
^ (This question was posed in the new BD subforum about Bob's visual and written art; it was moved here to be answered).

Only a handful were moved. Afterall, they now belong there but I only went back about 20 pages or so.

Some of the topics are as relevant now as they were when they were written. There's so much to look at here when one is a new user. I think these threads might introduce some of the newer users to Bob's other work outside of his music - especially now that he's got a new exhibit going on in Milano.

I like what you did, Bosty... in my opinion you move things really well... you move things in a rather seductive fashion... you can move me any ol' time you want... I'm waiting!

PostPosted: Wed March 20th, 2013, 15:10 GMT 
Mercury Member

thickboy wrote:
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:

I like what you did, Bosty... in my opinion you move things really well... you move things in a rather seductive fashion... you can move me any ol' time you want... I'm waiting!

Oh, if only I could be this smooth!!

A thing of wonder. The rest of us guys can only dream.

And he does it soooo effortlessly! If you could bottle it this boy^^
would be a Zillionaire!!! 8)

PostPosted: Fri April 26th, 2013, 12:46 GMT 

thickboy wrote:
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:

:lol: Where is thickboy these days ?

PostPosted: Fri April 26th, 2013, 22:49 GMT 
Promethium Member

he is taking a well deserved rest , he will be back soon.