Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon October 20th, 2014, 22:48 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 08:32 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:52 GMT
Posts: 125
Location: Frankfurt
Is anybody going to Cap Roig?

I guess I will go, but it seems to be very expensive... :-/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 08:39 GMT 
Mercury Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 14601
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
yep, to both questions...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 08:40 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
If the bankers leave us any tickets.... yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 08:45 GMT 
Mercury Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 14601
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
Bankers prefer Tony Benet ...

....patience, there will be tickets foy you :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 08:58 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:52 GMT
Posts: 125
Location: Frankfurt
Bankers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:01 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
dan-cre wrote:
Bankers?


Exclusive presale for customers of Banca Privada started last Friday, will run until Wednesday when the presale opens to the general public with whatever is left over. Needless to say I'm mightily pissed off by that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:23 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:52 GMT
Posts: 125
Location: Frankfurt
Ah ok...

What is the best ticket to buy next to the stage? I guess its not the VIP-Ticket, but this "platea"-think??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:27 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 15377
It'll be the bankers’ nieces that seek perfection. They'll be the ones expecting all the gifts that the wise men bring.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:35 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
I don't think the wise man will bring a gift....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:44 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 15377
Johanna Parker wrote:
I don't think the wise man will bring a gift....

That would be the show itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:52 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
Do you usually pay 245 € for the gifts you receive?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 09:59 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:52 GMT
Posts: 125
Location: Frankfurt
dan-cre wrote:
Ah ok...

What is the best ticket to buy next to the stage? I guess its not the VIP-Ticket, but this "platea"-think??


Do u know anythink about it? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 10:04 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 15377
Johanna Parker wrote:
Do you usually pay 245 € for the gifts you receive?

The banker's nieces won't be paying themselves.

BTW, That's ridiculous. Even for Bob. The line has been drawn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 10:18 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
Cue Mr Schrecken's explanation of how these prices are calculated.

I know, I'm bitter atm, you could look up my posts and I'm very certain I wrote somewhere that you can't buy a good concert for money, esp in Bob's case. Inspiration can strike everywhere, and desert him everywhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 10:23 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue November 2nd, 2004, 12:44 GMT
Posts: 1408
Location: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
dan-cre wrote:
Ah ok...

What is the best ticket to buy next to the stage? I guess its not the VIP-Ticket, but this "platea"-think??


I think so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 13:32 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 6th, 2004, 06:22 GMT
Posts: 15018
Location: Scarlet Town
jcastro wrote:
Bankers prefer Tony Benet ...

....patience, there will be tickets foy you :wink:



no offense Jesus, but you did come on here in big capital letter saying you have front row center (which is freakin awesome, but that isn't my point)... you or your brother did have some password and you obviously won't share it with others on here so they can get great seats too. If you or your brother weren't going to share what you know, keep your seats to yourself until AFTER the presales....

and then you have the nerve to post this comment AFTER you got what you wanted and won't help others... very poor taste.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 13:37 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
^^^^
Oh, I think he told me that a dozen times in the last few days, patience.... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 15:41 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 6th, 2004, 06:22 GMT
Posts: 15018
Location: Scarlet Town
Johanna Parker wrote:
^^^^
Oh, I think he told me that a dozen times in the last few days, patience.... :|



poor taste....

there is a saying here in the US... the less said the easier mended

he wouldn't have looked so bad if he just kept it to himself.... then no one would have asked him for the password b/c they wouldn't have known he had it... nor would he have to tell anyone "no" or "have patience"


Like I constantly say on here... people are not your friend... when push comes to shove people show their true colors... this isn't directed at Jesus... it's a general comment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 15:52 GMT 

Joined: Sat September 4th, 2010, 08:57 GMT
Posts: 511
Milkcow wrote:
poor taste....

there is a saying here in the US... the less said the easier mended

he wouldn't have looked so bad if he just kept it to himself.... then no one would have asked him for the password b/c they wouldn't have known he had it... nor would he have to tell anyone "no" or "have patience"



That means you can behave badly, as long as nobody knows it :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 15:54 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon December 6th, 2004, 06:22 GMT
Posts: 15018
Location: Scarlet Town
borisw wrote:
Milkcow wrote:
poor taste....

there is a saying here in the US... the less said the easier mended

he wouldn't have looked so bad if he just kept it to himself.... then no one would have asked him for the password b/c they wouldn't have known he had it... nor would he have to tell anyone "no" or "have patience"



That means you can behave badly, as long as nobody knows it :?



no, that means if you have an in on something, and you're not going to share, shut your mouth
Jesus didn't behave badly by scoring front row seats and having a password .... it's in his right...duh... I would buy them too if I had the password (and of course if I were going to the show...I'm not).
I would then either share the password
or if I couldn't share, I wouldn't tell people I had it.
You don't get that from my post?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 16:20 GMT 

Joined: Sat September 4th, 2010, 08:57 GMT
Posts: 511
Milkcow wrote:

You don't get that from my post?

hmm, no
But my post wasn't directed at Jesus either ... it was also a general comment.

And besides, i don't think AT ALL that Jesus behaved badly. Not at all. And he most probabely doesn't even know the code. And if he has it, he most probabely can not share it. No problem at all.

I was only reacting at you moral lesson :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 17:27 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
But it's true, you don't tell people 25 times to be patient after boasting of your own good luck. I had a big advantage with some of the tickets last fall, I was lucky, but I knew I couldn't extend the offer to everybody else, so I didn't post about it on here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 18:28 GMT 
Mercury Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 14601
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
Milkcow wrote:
jcastro wrote:
Bankers prefer Tony Benet ...

....patience, there will be tickets foy you :wink:



no offense Jesus, but you did come on here in big capital letter saying you have front row center (which is freakin awesome, but that isn't my point)... you or your brother did have some password and you obviously won't share it with others on here so they can get great seats too. If you or your brother weren't going to share what you know, keep your seats to yourself until AFTER the presales....

and then you have the nerve to post this comment AFTER you got what you wanted and won't help others... very poor taste.

ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........Neither my brother or I HAVE NO CODE, ....... if I have upset someone, I apologize. For 20 years, I've seen Dylan only a couple dozen times ... many of here in a few years have seen more.

PD. Excuse me I don't speak fuc*kin' english,....................bye


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 18:30 GMT 
Mercury Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 14601
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
Johanna Parker wrote:
But it's true, you don't tell people 25 times to be patient after boasting of your own good luck. I had a big advantage with some of the tickets last fall, I was lucky, but I knew I couldn't extend the offer to everybody else, so I didn't post about it on here.

Life is so hard woman!!! :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cap Roig
PostPosted: Mon April 30th, 2012, 18:38 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue December 14th, 2010, 14:22 GMT
Posts: 29321
Yes, it is.... everybody has said it is good for you to have a great seat, nobody has said otherwise. But normally, people forget they have friends during the stage rush, or during the concert, not two months before.

But I want to thank a special person who wrote to me today.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group