Expecting Rain
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/

The Never Ending Narrative
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92124
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Baldwigforjack [ Fri November 10th, 2017, 20:10 GMT ]
Post subject:  The Never Ending Narrative

Has anyone seen this dvd? Is it worth buying?

Author:  Rimshottbob [ Fri November 10th, 2017, 22:59 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

I saw it years back. I remember it being fairly engaging and entertaining. Nothing groundbreaking and I remember it looking quite cheaply made, but it's worth watching.

If it's going cheap, it's probably worth a punt.

Author:  dbernsy_uno [ Fri November 10th, 2017, 23:45 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

For those membERs with amazon prime, this cheap but decent documentary (along with some others) is currently streaming.

Author:  Anr Bjotk [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 08:25 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rt2C2oOJ1s&list=PL8flSFeCsFvKaJTm5me0dhwk2I88Dkb1a

Author:  kaleidosc0pe [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 13:35 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

Anr Bjotk wrote:


Thank you ! part 9 is missing though.

Author:  Anr Bjotk [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 13:39 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

kaleidosc0pe wrote:


I dont think I should feel responsible for that though ;)

Author:  kaleidosc0pe [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 18:13 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

Anr Bjotk wrote:
kaleidosc0pe wrote:
Thank you ! part 9 is missing though.


I dont think I should feel responsible for that though ;)


I know ! I was just saying. I watched it anyway, thank you !! :D

Author:  Anr Bjotk [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 18:18 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

kaleidosc0pe wrote:

I know ! I was just saying. I watched it anyway, thank you !! :D


Too bad dylantube shut down. It used to stream there. I know they linked over to BobDylanVevo but obviously that one is under strict copyright rules (which Dylantube wasnt.) Anyone know the story there? Legal issues? They had almost everything including Unplugged.

Here's hoping they'll continue making these docs, whoever "they" are.

Author:  115th [ Sat November 11th, 2017, 20:13 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

My question is, will there be a docu about the years 2007 till 2016 some day ???

Author:  Baldwigforjack [ Sun November 12th, 2017, 15:31 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

Anr Bjotk wrote:
kaleidosc0pe wrote:

I know ! I was just saying. I watched it anyway, thank you !! :D


Too bad dylantube shut down. It used to stream there. I know they linked over to BobDylanVevo but obviously that one is under strict copyright rules (which Dylantube wasnt.) Anyone know the story there? Legal issues? They had almost everything including Unplugged.

Here's hoping they'll continue making these docs, whoever "they" are.



According to the back of the After The Crash dvd they are in association with ISIS magazine.

Author:  Anr Bjotk [ Sun November 12th, 2017, 17:06 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: The Never Ending Narrative

Baldwigforjack wrote:

According to the back of the After The Crash dvd they are in association with ISIS magazine.


Lousy terrorists! :evil:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/