Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri November 17th, 2017, 23:09 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:18 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1230
Mickvet wrote:
I'm just trying to be philosophical, but you are entitled to be angry, particularly given your own circumstances.

Yes, I registered only last night, weeks after ordering, and my status was present in my new account. It looked for my email address and a password of my own making. Then it sent me an immediate email, although I have a vague memory of an error message. I clicked the appropriate word on the email and my account was ready to be logged into.

"unfulfilled" = haven't lifted a finger.


Are you able to enter a password on the site? It wont allow me to at all. I can highlight the password slot, but I can't type anything there. Even tried to reset password but still wont allow me to type...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:28 GMT 

Joined: Fri January 5th, 2007, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 1886
Location: Ireland
Anr Bjotk wrote:
Mickvet wrote:
I'm just trying to be philosophical, but you are entitled to be angry, particularly given your own circumstances.

Yes, I registered only last night, weeks after ordering, and my status was present in my new account. It looked for my email address and a password of my own making. Then it sent me an immediate email, although I have a vague memory of an error message. I clicked the appropriate word on the email and my account was ready to be logged into.

"unfulfilled" = haven't lifted a finger.


Are you able to enter a password on the site? It wont allow me to at all. I can highlight the password slot, but I can't type anything there. Even tried to reset password but still wont allow me to type...


Yes, I was able to enter a password. Are you registering or logging in? You need to register first. You will find that option by going to 'store', then 'Trouble No More', then click on the little symbol to the left of the checkout symbol, all these symbols to be found on the upper right-hand side of the page. You should find the option to register when you click this symbol.

Alternatively, one can just click on 'store' (not store/trouble no more). When in Store, click My Account on the top of the page. This will provide a page with the option to log in on the left side and to register on the right (you additionally have to provide your name).


Last edited by Mickvet on Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:32 GMT, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:30 GMT 

Joined: Wed October 1st, 2008, 18:18 GMT
Posts: 2
Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:32 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1230
Mickvet wrote:

Yes, I was able to enter a password. Are you registering or logging in? You need to register first. You will find that option by going to 'store', then 'Trouble No More', then click on the little symbol to the left of the checkout symbol, all these symbols to be found on the upper right-hand side of the page. You should find the option to register when you click this symbol.


I've already registrered. And I've logged in yesterday, but now when I try it wont allow me to type in the password... Well, doesn't make any difference anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:33 GMT 

Joined: Fri January 5th, 2007, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 1886
Location: Ireland
Anr Bjotk wrote:
Mickvet wrote:

Yes, I was able to enter a password. Are you registering or logging in? You need to register first. You will find that option by going to 'store', then 'Trouble No More', then click on the little symbol to the left of the checkout symbol, all these symbols to be found on the upper right-hand side of the page. You should find the option to register when you click this symbol.


I've already registrered. And I've logged in yesterday, but now when I try it wont allow me to type in the password... Well, doesn't make any difference anyway.


Sorry, I don't know what to say. Bloody messers they are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:33 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1230
nickm wrote:
Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.


Where do you live?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:35 GMT 

Joined: Fri January 5th, 2007, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 1886
Location: Ireland
nickm wrote:
Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.


What's your secret? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:43 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 11:15 GMT
Posts: 1523
nickm wrote:
Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.


where do you live? Who delivered the box?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:00 GMT 

Joined: Thu February 26th, 2009, 09:54 GMT
Posts: 33
Sorry to hear all the tales of woe - I must have been one of the lucky ones! Ordered from bobdylan.com

Deluxe CD set arrived mid morning on Friday by an unrecognised courier. Shipping confirmation was emailed at 18:50 Friday evening - eight hours after receiving the CDs.

I'm in SW London.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:08 GMT 

Joined: Wed October 1st, 2008, 18:18 GMT
Posts: 2
I'm in the UK. Delivery was by UK Mail, which is also referred to on the label as Flostream, and may be something to do with FedEx - an economy service perhaps?

Hope all others are delivered today!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:22 GMT 

Joined: Sat November 4th, 2017, 00:26 GMT
Posts: 12
I don't think emails are going to cut it. I think a real live paper letter to an individual in power is the only thing that will get their attention.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:49 GMT 

Joined: Mon March 16th, 2009, 10:46 GMT
Posts: 969
Poor Howard wrote:
Sorry to hear all the tales of woe - I must have been one of the lucky ones! Ordered from bobdylan.com

Deluxe CD set arrived mid morning on Friday by an unrecognised courier. Shipping confirmation was emailed at 18:50 Friday evening - eight hours after receiving the CDs.

I'm in SW London.

Yea identical, also SW, got it at 9.30. Must've been the same courier.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:49 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 11:15 GMT
Posts: 1523
Señor Silvio wrote:
I don't think emails are going to cut it. I think a real live paper letter to an individual in power is the only thing that will get their attention.



If it's this company

About Us
Sandbag was established in 2002 and has grown organically and independently to employ more than 50 personnel. With a second office now open in Los Angeles, CA, we offer global solutions with a personal touch to our clients.

Our team is comprised of industry experts with decades of experience from varying sectors including Grammy Award winning product designers and D2C experts and we are proud to be working with some of the world’s most respected and influential artists ranging from Adele to The xx on innovative product campaigns.


I only found one "Cristiaan Mungo, Director" who has this email adress: mungo@sandbaguk.com.

I failed to find a proper postal adress, though



edit: there's also an "UK Production Mananger", Jof Newill.. jof@sandbaguk.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:59 GMT 

Joined: Wed June 1st, 2011, 16:12 GMT
Posts: 273
Location: Deep in the heart of nowhere
I'm in a rural part of Scotland and mine arrived this morning. I had ordered from BobDylan.com to get the San Diego show. Like others I got an e-mail on Friday telling me it had been dispatched and giving me what turned out to be a useless tracking code. But since it has arrived now I can't complain. And it turns out to be a beautiful set.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:00 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 21163
“So once you think you're in you're out
'Cause you don't mean a single thing without
The Sandbags and the gladrags...”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:15 GMT 

Joined: Fri July 10th, 2009, 06:51 GMT
Posts: 2042
Well, despite no notification of shipment from Sandbag, mine has just arrived by DHL courier, despatched Friday 3rd. And San Diego too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:44 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon November 1st, 2004, 16:36 GMT
Posts: 1029
Location: Cork / Ireland
arcadian wrote:
Well, despite no notification of shipment from Sandbag, mine has just arrived by DHL courier, despatched Friday 3rd. And San Diego too.

same here, no email, but my deluxe edition + San Diego arrived without any visible damage at these Irish shores via DPD an hour ago, sender was Secure Media Services in Reading, items are still shrink wrapped on my desk, like me waiting for my lunch break coming up :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:48 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 11:15 GMT
Posts: 1523
I think someone in Mainland Europe is due to come up with good news. But it's not me until now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:30 GMT 

Joined: Tue November 7th, 2006, 15:14 GMT
Posts: 2976
Has anybody received San Diego without buying the deluxe box?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:47 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1230
Saw a FedEx van outside my house a minute ago and for one brief shiny moment I thought it was here. It wasn't... :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:54 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1230
"All of the items from order have now been shipped"
"10:27 With delivery courier"
"Scheduled Delivery: Today by End of Day"

Wont get my hopes up...

But will they call me when it's here? They dont have my apartment number...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:06 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 07:36 GMT
Posts: 269
Delivered 12:25 in Austria! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:17 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 11:15 GMT
Posts: 1523
slewan wrote:
Has anybody received San Diego without buying the deluxe box?



I just got an email that my order #soandso has been shipped, complete with a tracking number (DHL) which don't work. And yes, the status of my order has been switched to fulfilled.

This is not the case with a second order, when I - by mistake - ordered on only the San Diego bonus CDs. For this order there is neither a shipping confirmation nor a change of the status.

edit: the odd thing is, when clicking on the "Click here to see the status of your shipment", the tracking site of dhl-usa.com opens (this [the US thing] I did not notice first.
This also stands in contrast to the information in the mail: They(sic!) are being shipped via http://www.dpd.co.uk to the following address: [my adress].


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:27 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue March 3rd, 2009, 13:13 GMT
Posts: 220
Location: Germany
h.egbert wrote:
slewan wrote:
Has anybody received San Diego without buying the deluxe box?



I just got an email that my order #soandso has been shipped, complete with a tracking number (DHL) which don't work. And yes, the status of my order has been switched to fulfilled.

This is not the case with a second order, when I - by mistake - ordered on only the San Diego bonus CDs. For this order there is neither a shipping confirmation nor a change of the status.

edit: the odd thing is, when clicking on the "Click here to see the status of your shipment", the tracking site of dhl-usa.com opens (this [the US thing] I did not notice first.
This also stands in contrast to the information in the mail: They(sic!) are being shipped via http://www.dpd.co.uk to the following address: [my adress].


It´s the same for me. I´ve just got an email and also SMS from Sandbag that my order has been shipped now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:35 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 11:15 GMT
Posts: 1523
h.egbert wrote:


I just got an email that my order #soandso has been shipped, complete with a tracking number (DHL) which don't work. And yes, the status of my order has been switched to fulfilled.

This is not the case with a second order, when I - by mistake - ordered on only the San Diego bonus CDs. For this order there is neither a shipping confirmation nor a change of the status.

edit: the odd thing is, when clicking on the "Click here to see the status of your shipment", the tracking site of dhl-usa.com opens (this [the US thing] I did not notice first.
This also stands in contrast to the information in the mail: They(sic!) are being shipped via http://www.dpd.co.uk to the following address: [my adress].


second edit: the tracking number stated in the mail works under dpd.co.uk. There they say:
Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Germany
Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday, 08 November 2017, as requested we will deliver your parcel between 06:00 and 22:00

That's bad (and it is not MY request). First I have to wait 2 more days
Second is, I don't get up that early and don't go to sleep that late.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nightingale's Code, warnick


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group