Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri November 17th, 2017, 23:09 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:18 GMT 

Mickvet wrote:
I'm just trying to be philosophical, but you are entitled to be angry, particularly given your own circumstances.

Yes, I registered only last night, weeks after ordering, and my status was present in my new account. It looked for my email address and a password of my own making. Then it sent me an immediate email, although I have a vague memory of an error message. I clicked the appropriate word on the email and my account was ready to be logged into.

"unfulfilled" = haven't lifted a finger.

Are you able to enter a password on the site? It wont allow me to at all. I can highlight the password slot, but I can't type anything there. Even tried to reset password but still wont allow me to type...

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:28 GMT 

Anr Bjotk wrote:
Mickvet wrote:
I'm just trying to be philosophical, but you are entitled to be angry, particularly given your own circumstances.

Yes, I registered only last night, weeks after ordering, and my status was present in my new account. It looked for my email address and a password of my own making. Then it sent me an immediate email, although I have a vague memory of an error message. I clicked the appropriate word on the email and my account was ready to be logged into.

"unfulfilled" = haven't lifted a finger.

Are you able to enter a password on the site? It wont allow me to at all. I can highlight the password slot, but I can't type anything there. Even tried to reset password but still wont allow me to type...

Yes, I was able to enter a password. Are you registering or logging in? You need to register first. You will find that option by going to 'store', then 'Trouble No More', then click on the little symbol to the left of the checkout symbol, all these symbols to be found on the upper right-hand side of the page. You should find the option to register when you click this symbol.

Alternatively, one can just click on 'store' (not store/trouble no more). When in Store, click My Account on the top of the page. This will provide a page with the option to log in on the left side and to register on the right (you additionally have to provide your name).

Last edited by Mickvet on Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:32 GMT, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:30 GMT 

Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:32 GMT 

Mickvet wrote:

Yes, I was able to enter a password. Are you registering or logging in? You need to register first. You will find that option by going to 'store', then 'Trouble No More', then click on the little symbol to the left of the checkout symbol, all these symbols to be found on the upper right-hand side of the page. You should find the option to register when you click this symbol.

I've already registrered. And I've logged in yesterday, but now when I try it wont allow me to type in the password... Well, doesn't make any difference anyway.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:33 GMT 

Anr Bjotk wrote:
Mickvet wrote:

I've already registrered. And I've logged in yesterday, but now when I try it wont allow me to type in the password... Well, doesn't make any difference anyway.

Sorry, I don't know what to say. Bloody messers they are.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:33 GMT 

nickm wrote:
Fair play to Sandbag - my deluxe set arrived on Friday as promised, and very good it is too.

Where do you live?

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:35 GMT 

nickm wrote:

What's your secret? :)

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 08:43 GMT 

nickm wrote:

where do you live? Who delivered the box?

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:00 GMT 

Sorry to hear all the tales of woe - I must have been one of the lucky ones! Ordered from bobdylan.com

Deluxe CD set arrived mid morning on Friday by an unrecognised courier. Shipping confirmation was emailed at 18:50 Friday evening - eight hours after receiving the CDs.

I'm in SW London.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:08 GMT 

I'm in the UK. Delivery was by UK Mail, which is also referred to on the label as Flostream, and may be something to do with FedEx - an economy service perhaps?

Hope all others are delivered today!

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:22 GMT 

I don't think emails are going to cut it. I think a real live paper letter to an individual in power is the only thing that will get their attention.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:49 GMT 

Poor Howard wrote:
Sorry to hear all the tales of woe - I must have been one of the lucky ones! Ordered from bobdylan.com

Deluxe CD set arrived mid morning on Friday by an unrecognised courier. Shipping confirmation was emailed at 18:50 Friday evening - eight hours after receiving the CDs.

I'm in SW London.

Yea identical, also SW, got it at 9.30. Must've been the same courier.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:49 GMT 

Señor Silvio wrote:
I don't think emails are going to cut it. I think a real live paper letter to an individual in power is the only thing that will get their attention.

If it's this company

About Us
Sandbag was established in 2002 and has grown organically and independently to employ more than 50 personnel. With a second office now open in Los Angeles, CA, we offer global solutions with a personal touch to our clients.

Our team is comprised of industry experts with decades of experience from varying sectors including Grammy Award winning product designers and D2C experts and we are proud to be working with some of the world’s most respected and influential artists ranging from Adele to The xx on innovative product campaigns.

I only found one "Cristiaan Mungo, Director" who has this email adress: mungo@sandbaguk.com.

I failed to find a proper postal adress, though

edit: there's also an "UK Production Mananger", Jof Newill.. jof@sandbaguk.com

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 10:59 GMT 

I'm in a rural part of Scotland and mine arrived this morning. I had ordered from BobDylan.com to get the San Diego show. Like others I got an e-mail on Friday telling me it had been dispatched and giving me what turned out to be a useless tracking code. But since it has arrived now I can't complain. And it turns out to be a beautiful set.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:00 GMT 
Promethium Member

“So once you think you're in you're out
'Cause you don't mean a single thing without
The Sandbags and the gladrags...”

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:15 GMT 

Well, despite no notification of shipment from Sandbag, mine has just arrived by DHL courier, despatched Friday 3rd. And San Diego too.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:44 GMT 

arcadian wrote:
Well, despite no notification of shipment from Sandbag, mine has just arrived by DHL courier, despatched Friday 3rd. And San Diego too.

same here, no email, but my deluxe edition + San Diego arrived without any visible damage at these Irish shores via DPD an hour ago, sender was Secure Media Services in Reading, items are still shrink wrapped on my desk, like me waiting for my lunch break coming up :D

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 11:48 GMT 

I think someone in Mainland Europe is due to come up with good news. But it's not me until now.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:30 GMT 

Has anybody received San Diego without buying the deluxe box?

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:47 GMT 

Saw a FedEx van outside my house a minute ago and for one brief shiny moment I thought it was here. It wasn't... :cry:

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 12:54 GMT 

"All of the items from order have now been shipped"
"10:27 With delivery courier"
"Scheduled Delivery: Today by End of Day"

Wont get my hopes up...

But will they call me when it's here? They dont have my apartment number...

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:06 GMT 

Delivered 12:25 in Austria! :D

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:17 GMT 

slewan wrote:

I just got an email that my order #soandso has been shipped, complete with a tracking number (DHL) which don't work. And yes, the status of my order has been switched to fulfilled.

This is not the case with a second order, when I - by mistake - ordered on only the San Diego bonus CDs. For this order there is neither a shipping confirmation nor a change of the status.

edit: the odd thing is, when clicking on the "Click here to see the status of your shipment", the tracking site of dhl-usa.com opens (this [the US thing] I did not notice first.
This also stands in contrast to the information in the mail: They(sic!) are being shipped via http://www.dpd.co.uk to the following address: [my adress].

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:27 GMT 

h.egbert wrote:
slewan wrote:

I just got an email that my order #soandso has been shipped, complete with a tracking number (DHL) which don't work. And yes, the status of my order has been switched to fulfilled.

This is not the case with a second order, when I - by mistake - ordered on only the San Diego bonus CDs. For this order there is neither a shipping confirmation nor a change of the status.

edit: the odd thing is, when clicking on the "Click here to see the status of your shipment", the tracking site of dhl-usa.com opens (this [the US thing] I did not notice first.
This also stands in contrast to the information in the mail: They(sic!) are being shipped via http://www.dpd.co.uk to the following address: [my adress].

It´s the same for me. I´ve just got an email and also SMS from Sandbag that my order has been shipped now.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:35 GMT 

h.egbert wrote:

second edit: the tracking number stated in the mail works under dpd.co.uk. There they say:
Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Germany
Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday, 08 November 2017, as requested we will deliver your parcel between 06:00 and 22:00

That's bad (and it is not MY request). First I have to wait 2 more days
Second is, I don't get up that early and don't go to sleep that late.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next