Expecting Rain
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/

Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92059
Page 8 of 13

Author:  wormington [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 16:51 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Still Go Barefoot wrote:
Lesson learned from all of you, and others about on-line shopping:
NEVER pre-order on line.
Period.

This is the first time I´ve ever pre-ordered, not only through Bob.co, but including all channels (amazon too). the only reason why I did it is because it was the only way to get San Diego set!

Author:  effort [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 18:25 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

My Echo, My Shadow And Me wrote:
Sound quality is excellent.


If you like compressed, hard and tinny-tuoso. I don't.

Author:  oneofthesupremes [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 19:37 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

I'm in the UK.
Ordered through Bobdylan.com/Sandbag.
Got confirmation email that it had been shipped on Friday 3rd.
The tracking number they've given me isn't recognised by DHL from the link they gave.
I've emailed DHL direct and they don't recognise it as one of theirs.
Have emailed Sandbag twice with no reply.
Am getting really distressed now. I spent a heck of a lot of money.
I just don't know what to do.

Author:  effort [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 19:44 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

^ hit the Sandbags, hard!

Author:  Foggy [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 19:47 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

This is what my "tracking" now says:

No Results

We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause.

Basically, it is lost.

Author:  effort [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 19:50 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Basically, you're x.

As in fukked. Blaspheme the bastards!

Author:  Hal Jones [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 20:25 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

I hope that someone at Sony or with Bob's team (or both) is aware of this fiasco, and takes responsibility for such an anticipated release getting FUBAR. Ultimately, the buck has to stop with them.

Author:  purply one [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 20:43 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Supposed to get mine tomorrow. Besides the obvious th delay in hearing this music, it also sucks not being able to participate in the active threads about it. Hopefully there are enough folks who will get their's in the next few days that we can have new discussions as we "discover" this music together.

Again, Sandbag can bite my arse.

Author:  kuddukan [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 21:23 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Hal Jones wrote:
I hope that someone at Sony or with Bob's team (or both) is aware of this fiasco, and takes responsibility for such an anticipated release getting FUBAR. Ultimately, the buck has to stop with them.


A surprise bonus download for BD.com orders would be a welcome gift to restore a lot of good will to the fan community.

Author:  Mickvet [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 21:47 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

kuddukan wrote:
Hal Jones wrote:
I hope that someone at Sony or with Bob's team (or both) is aware of this fiasco, and takes responsibility for such an anticipated release getting FUBAR. Ultimately, the buck has to stop with them.


A surprise bonus download for BD.com orders would be a welcome gift to restore a lot of good will to the fan community.


I second that.

Author:  JupiterAndApollo [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 22:59 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Ordered from official site - like a fool.

According to shipment info my set hasn't even left the processing centre in Illinois.

And I live in Sydney, Australia.

Should be a few more weeks at the least.

Author:  redsock [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 23:11 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

The DHL tracking webpage for my order states:

November 1, 5:10 PM: "ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON"
November 1, 5:12 PM: "EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER"

And ................... that's it.

I called DHL this afternoon and they told me they have not received the package from Sandbag. IT'S BEEN 9 DAYS! (An email from Sandbag on October 31 stated my order had been sent out to DHL's distribution center in Texas.) How can it take more than NINE DAYS for the package to get to the distribution center?

I am beyond furious - and I'm obviously far from alone. This is a monumental screw-up on Sony's part. Sandbag is clearly unfit to handle orders of this size and DHL is well-known as an undependable delivery company (though in my case, they have not even had the chance to mess things up yet!).

It's completely unacceptable. Everyone who ordered from bd.com should get some partial refund from Sony for this on-going debacle. ... I can only hope that when my package arrives - whenever that may be! - that it is not damaged from its travels.

Author:  Foggy [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 23:24 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

redsock wrote:
The DHL tracking webpage for my order states:

November 1, 5:10 PM: "ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON"
November 1, 5:12 PM: "EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER"

And ................... that's it.

I called DHL this afternoon and they told me they have not received the package from Sandbag. IT'S BEEN 9 DAYS! (An email from Sandbag on October 31 stated my order had been sent out to DHL's distribution center in Texas.) How can it take more than NINE DAYS for the package to get to the distribution center?

I am beyond furious - and I'm obviously far from alone. This is a monumental screw-up on Sony's part. Sandbag is clearly unfit to handle orders of this size and DHL is well-known as an undependable delivery company (though in my case, they have not even had the chance to mess things up yet!).

It's completely unacceptable. Everyone who ordered from bd.com should get some partial refund from Sony for this on-going debacle. ... I can only hope that when my package arrives - whenever that may be! - that it is not damaged from its travels.


Same here--mine is sitting in a warehouse in Houston doing sweet nothing, and I'm not predicted to get until the 15th or thereabouts.

I encourage you to post feedback on Bobdylan.com to the Dylan "team" so they get a sense of our anger.

Author:  Drake [ Wed November 8th, 2017, 23:33 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

UPDATE: It's here.
Any reviews I have will be on another thread, since this one is dedicated to delivery issues.
In the end, it was five days late. Not life altering. I waited 37 years, five days is not that bad.
I do wish the rest of you the best of luck.

Author:  matty [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 00:26 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

This is a niche market-I expect the customers that shelled out 170plus to be treated better than this. This is a utter joke-ridiculous! Know your fan base-it's cheaper at amazon. As far as the "free" San Diego concert, that would be available a month after the official release. Never again-the irony of this shitty situation is the company's name is Sandbag Ltd. Whatever! Pissed off. If I was half as inadequate at My job-it'd be history.

Author:  Merlin [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 04:31 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

I am really interested in finding out in what shape my replacement items will be in. Following the tracking info from DHL last night I was really hopeful. Only a few hours after shipment the parcel had arrived at Heathrow, avaiting further transport to Stockholm. Then it just goes wrong. It is now in Leipzig! :D Those if you in european countries outside of UK that have ordered from Bob Dylan.com, are you pleased with the condition of it when it finally arrived?

Author:  h.egbert [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 08:21 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

What's about the orders (I heard there are some) of San Diego alone? As I wrote above (or in another thread) a friend of mine, who asked them and got a response that those orders will not be executed, there's nothing else I heard. Mine still says: unfulfilled and ha not been refunded yet.

Author:  slewan [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 10:12 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

h.egbert wrote:
What's about the orders (I heard there are some) of San Diego alone? As I wrote above (or in another thread) a friend of mine, who asked them and got a response that those orders will not be executed, there's nothing else I heard. Mine still says: unfulfilled and ha not been refunded yet.


same here

Author:  thisisjohn [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 10:27 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

slewan wrote:
h.egbert wrote:
What's about the orders (I heard there are some) of San Diego alone? As I wrote above (or in another thread) a friend of mine, who asked them and got a response that those orders will not be executed, there's nothing else I heard. Mine still says: unfulfilled and ha not been refunded yet.


same here
Same. Someone above said their friend's order was canceled after they emailed about the status of their order (which is what I assumed would happen). I don't know if anyone has received their's yet though. I'm planning on waiting till it seems like all the deluxe orders have been sent out, waiting a few days and then asking. Maybe they will send us the extras?

Author:  Señor Silvio [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 10:50 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Still nothing on Dylan's or Sandbag's websites acknowledging the problem. Sandbag did offer to refund the shipping, but I still haven't received the set yet. Now I'm concerned about what condition it will be in when it does arrive.

Author:  slewan [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 10:57 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

[quote="thisisjohn"][quote="slewan"][quote="h.egbert"]What's about the orders (I heard there are some) of San Diego alone? As I wrote above (or in another thread) a friend of mine, who asked them and got a response that those orders will not be executed, there's nothing else I heard. Mine still says: unfulfilled and ha not been refunded yet.[/quote]

same here[/quote]Same. Someone above said their friend's order was canceled after they emailed about the status of their order (which is what I assumed would happen). I don't know if anyone has received their's yet though. I'm planning on waiting till it seems like all the deluxe orders have been sent out, waiting a few days and then asking. Maybe they will send us the extras?[/quote]

I'm still hoping that – amidst all their chaos – they just fulfill all the orders the got and send the stuff out (though randomly like they're doing it right now)

Author:  Merlin [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 12:34 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Well, the replacement arrived. Completely undamaged. Also packaged in a very different and more protective way. Still a folded cardboard, but with good margins around the box. After all of this debacle, I must admit that apart from a rather strange suggestion that they would replace certain parts of my waterdamaged box (it's not a car, is it?) the customer service people at Sandbag have actually been very friendly and have responded quickly most of the time.

Don't get me wrong, the delivery of the boxes is still is a complete failure, but I have to give them that.

Author:  Pequod [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 12:44 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

No response from Sandbag to my e-mails. Nothing delivered. No shipping confirmation. Confirmation that my money is now their money...that was immediately received way back upon ordering. Very disappointing.

Author:  My Echo, My Shadow And Me [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 12:45 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

jalov wrote:
Update from the US:

Sandbag said since I had my tracking # since Nov 1, and it hasn't updated since, they finally believe something is wrong as I should have shown movement by now. They are looking into it and will let me know. Sigh.


Did you try to track your parcel here? https://www.17track.net/en

Author:  My Echo, My Shadow And Me [ Thu November 9th, 2017, 12:47 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Troubles with Trouble No More: Deliveries etc.

Foggy wrote:
redsock wrote:
The DHL tracking webpage for my order states:

November 1, 5:10 PM: "ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON"
November 1, 5:12 PM: "EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER"

And ................... that's it.

I called DHL this afternoon and they told me they have not received the package from Sandbag. IT'S BEEN 9 DAYS! (An email from Sandbag on October 31 stated my order had been sent out to DHL's distribution center in Texas.) How can it take more than NINE DAYS for the package to get to the distribution center?

I am beyond furious - and I'm obviously far from alone. This is a monumental screw-up on Sony's part. Sandbag is clearly unfit to handle orders of this size and DHL is well-known as an undependable delivery company (though in my case, they have not even had the chance to mess things up yet!).

It's completely unacceptable. Everyone who ordered from bd.com should get some partial refund from Sony for this on-going debacle. ... I can only hope that when my package arrives - whenever that may be! - that it is not damaged from its travels.


Same here--mine is sitting in a warehouse in Houston doing sweet nothing, and I'm not predicted to get until the 15th or thereabouts.

I encourage you to post feedback on Bobdylan.com to the Dylan "team" so they get a sense of our anger.


Did you try to track your parcel here? https://www.17track.net/en

Page 8 of 13 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/