Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Tue December 12th, 2017, 06:30 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:40 GMT 

Some more additional information via the dpd site

04 Nov 2017 02:38 Hub 3 - Bham
Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Germany
04 Nov 2017 02:37 Hub 3 - Bham
We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot
04 Nov 2017 00:51
Hub 2 - Bham Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Germany
04 Nov 2017 00:50
Hub 2 - Bham We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot
03 Nov 2017 16:40 Reading
We have your parcel and it's on its way to you

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:42 GMT 

I must be one of the lucky ones - residing in UK I ordered mine from bobdylan.com almost immediately it was announced with the bonus CD's. I got an e-mail acknowledgement almost immediately. No further correspondence from them then it arrived on release date, Friday at lunchtime from DHL. 8 hours later Sandbag sent me an e-mail to say it had been dispatched!! :)

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:48 GMT 

It has finally arrived here at my home in Italy from Sandbag/bobdylan.com and it looks great. Worth the money!

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 13:59 GMT 

The Bard wrote:
In Singapore. FedEx tell me delivery will be on Monday 13th.
I ordered via bobdylan.com and never expected it any earlier tbh.
Expectations are the killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was very wrong about that.
Apparently it just arrived via DHL Express on 6th evening, having left UK on Friday 3rd. Pretty impressive.

Of course I am away for a week now, so I cannot hear it till the weekend, but even so ... Meanwhile, I have no idea what is that will be delivered via FedEx next Monday :)

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 14:15 GMT 

"Address information needed; contact DHL"

Are you kidding me????

They x up my number, now I wont get it until a week.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 14:28 GMT 

My package has arrived(Netherlands). Was waiting for my at the neighbours! :D

No email confirmation yet.
Courier was DPD.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 14:35 GMT 

Apparently they on had "5" as my mobile number (I'm sure I typed in my full number with regional code). They were outside my funking house...

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 14:45 GMT 

I'm in Boston, Ma. I pre-ordered from BD.Com/Sandbag on Day 1. NO SET YET!. I Emailed Sandbag on Friday, they just replied this morning (Monday) and said that they shipped it out on Friday Nov. 3rd and gave me a DHL Link and Tracking Number. When I clicked the Link it says the Tracking Number is Invalid. Unbelievable. Never pre-ordering again.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 15:15 GMT 

Anr Bjotk wrote:
Apparently they on had "5" as my mobile number (I'm sure I typed in my full number with regional code). They were outside my funking house...

Perfect :|

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 15:28 GMT 

gerardv wrote:
Anr Bjotk wrote:

Perfect :|

So close :cry:

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 15:51 GMT 

Happy days, mine arrived today (Co Clare, Ireland).

Counting down the hours at work until I get to have my first proper listen! (I've San Diego in the car stereo, but only got to listen to track 1 - my colleagues at work won't allow me to stick it on - they haven't forgiven me for Christmas In The Heart)

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 20:44 GMT 

KingJames wrote:
I'm in Boston, Ma. I pre-ordered from BD.Com/Sandbag on Day 1. NO SET YET!. I Emailed Sandbag on Friday, they just replied this morning (Monday) and said that they shipped it out on Friday Nov. 3rd and gave me a DHL Link and Tracking Number. When I clicked the Link it says the Tracking Number is Invalid. Unbelievable. Never pre-ordering again.

I got my shipping US DHL tracking # on Nov 1. Still has not changed from "package en route to DHL ecommerce center". It sucks that the album has been released for days and I can't even track down my order.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 21:56 GMT 

Anybody who has trouble tracking their parcel via the links provided by Sandbag should try https://www.17track.net/en (an all-in-one international tracking portal). Enter the tracking number provided by Sandbag and then on the next page select the carrier. That way you might find more detailed tracking info than via the local carrier portals provided by Sandbag.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 22:12 GMT 

My Echo, My Shadow And Me wrote:
Anybody who has trouble tracking their parcel via the links provided by Sandbag should try https://www.17track.net/en (an all-in-one international tracking portal). Enter the tracking number provided by Sandbag and then on the next page select the carrier. That way you might find more detailed tracking info than via the local carrier portals provided by Sandbag.

This is useful, thanks. Sandbag claimed on Friday that my shipment had already been mailed out but according to this tracking info, my order was not shipped until today (11/6). I've emailed them to ask what the deal is, I haven't really been getting bent out of shape about the delivery stuff, but it's unfortunate to mislead your customer if that's what actually happened.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 22:51 GMT 

h.egbert wrote:
Señor Silvio wrote:
I don't think emails are going to cut it. I think a real live paper letter to an individual in power is the only thing that will get their attention.

If it's this company
About Us
Sandbag was established in 2002 and has grown organically and independently to employ more than 50 personnel. With a second office now open in Los Angeles, CA, we offer global solutions with a personal touch to our clients.
Our team is comprised of industry experts with decades of experience from varying sectors including Grammy Award winning product designers and D2C experts and we are proud to be working with some of the world’s most respected and influential artists ranging from Adele to The xx on innovative product campaigns.

I only found one "Cristiaan Mungo, Director" who has this email adress: mungo@sandbaguk.com.
I failed to find a proper postal adress, though
edit: there's also an "UK Production Mananger", Jof Newill.. jof@sandbaguk.com

Thanks for posting this! I think Sony needs to hear from us as well though. Sandbag has already been paid by Sony so they technically don't work for us, but for Sony. Sony needs to know that the 50 employee company they hired wasn't up to the task.

PostPosted: Mon November 6th, 2017, 23:57 GMT 

Thank you! Finally, SOMETHING.

2017-11-06 14:50 EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2017-11-06 14:30 ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 00:01 GMT 

Pre-ordered from the wbesite to get the San Diego show.

USPS has been "currently" awaiting the package for at least 72 hours now.

I just tried the same tracking number in the DHL website, and received the following info:
Quote:
En Route
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Mon, November 6, 2017 at 2:50 PM
UNITED STATES

Estimated Delivery

Nov 9, 2017
AUSTIN, TX 78744
UNITED STATES
To:
Gulfport, FL 33707
UNITED STATES
Activity
Nov 6, 2017
2:50
PM CDT
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2:30
PM CDT
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

So I paid $9.22 for, er, six-day shipping?

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 01:37 GMT 

eltedioso wrote:

Thank you! Finally, SOMETHING.

2017-11-06 14:50 EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2017-11-06 14:30 ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

I've had those same two messages since Nov 1. Nothing else. No updates since

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 02:15 GMT 

My set just arrived from importCDs. They'd packed the box in a simple cardboard box with no other packaging, so the corner of the case is battered and the spine of the book has cracked. Freaking awesome.

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 09:44 GMT 

the DPD courier is circling around my street an will be here around 3 o'clock, according to their live tracking site.

Funny, was only a few hundred meters away and then went into another direction.

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 09:50 GMT 

Why didnt I stand outside my house... I would have had it now if I did :cry:

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 09:53 GMT 

h.egbert wrote:
the DPD courier is circling around my street

Did you ask him "what the matter was"?

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 10:06 GMT 

Foggy wrote:
h.egbert wrote:

yes, in a way. I met another postman from DPD when I was doing the shopping. He told me, they have to follow a given route, depending on where to deliver exactly. When they have to carry out an "express parcel" they have to leave this route at the nearest point where to reach this vip adressee and then heading back to follow the normal route, probably without knowing another customer is that close. I think it has to do with how all the parcels are stowed into the car.

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 10:09 GMT 

Finally my tracking info is updated and the package is till in the US, "en route" to dhl e-commerce center. Guess that means another week before it reaches Oslo. It all seems pretty randomly organized.

PostPosted: Tue November 7th, 2017, 10:11 GMT 

Foggy wrote:
h.egbert wrote:

He would have, but he know that he don’t talk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next