Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Thu November 23rd, 2017, 14:49 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun October 8th, 2017, 20:52 GMT 

So glad this thread is bumped, just so funny !!

dylanswife...hows it going ?

I heard Bob was bringing out a line in flossing tools ? :lol:

moab

PostPosted: Mon October 9th, 2017, 00:20 GMT 

I am taking a tremendous risk talking about this taboo subject but it is just too huge to ignore.

I can only speak on the conditions of anonymity, due to the seriousness and sensitivity of this subject.

I am a certified member of the medical board of California and a honorary member of the New York State medical board. I have been practicing and developing hair transplant techniques for 37 years. Within my span of nearly 4 decades, I have catered to the needs of the most legendary Hollywood actors and musicians. I ask that the following information be not repeated, copied or distributed.

I gladly take and accept credit for hand crafting portable hair pieces for Bob Dylan, Tony Bennett, Mick Jagger, Little Richard, Sylvester Stallone, Paul McCartney and so many others! Yes, they are all terribly bald or receding and they all sport my custom designed wigs or had grafting work done. They love them so much that they rarely, if ever, make a public appearance without them.

Mr Dylan came to me personally, and said he needed to fix his hair for an upcoming smash hit movie he was starring in called Hearts of Fire. Over the years I’ve designed dozens of wigs for Bob to match the occasion and to always be a perfect fit for him. I even created a special and updated piece for his character in Masked & Anonymous.

True story. I once mixed up Howard Sterns piece with Bob Dylan’s! To this day neither has complained or noticed!!

:lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.