Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat October 21st, 2017, 14:13 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 02:06 GMT 

IVR? I am not sure how that works but it sounds interesting. I feel completely calm now that we can stray away from the subject a little bit, without having to catch hell from the moderators, because nobody would harass Bob's wife I don't think? Well these days nobody can walk free I guess...even celebrities get their share ...I hope they don't harrass you?

But if we should stick to the subject of the thread...Scorsese wants to make another movie about Bob. So that means that he asked you too? That must be interesting. Do you have any acting background? If you do, you have nothing to be nervous about. Ahhh, then we might see you on the big screen soon? :lol: It could happen though, that Bob wants to keep you secret? How does that work actually? He should benefit from a woman who could turn invisible on command uhh? I cant do that. I haven't even tried that. I hear the aliens do that all the time. They walk through the wall, and oh dear there is an alien in your bedroom staring at you! Oh boy I am so glad I didn't have to encounter an intruder like that. I hope I never will...oh well good luck with the movie. Hope Bob's in a good mood when they shoot the movie so he lets you in, at least enough time, so we get an idea of who you are.

It's in his kiss isn't it?,

Oh it's starting to rain I think? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 03:04 GMT 
Promethium Member

I'm glad I'm stoned.

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 04:10 GMT 

Hard Rain wrote:
IVR? I am not sure how that works but it sounds interesting. I feel completely calm now that we can stray away from the subject a little bit, without having to catch hell from the moderators, because nobody would harass Bob's wife I don't think? Well these days nobody can walk free I guess...even celebrities get their share ...I hope they don't harrass you?

But if we should stick to the subject of the thread...Scorsese wants to make another movie about Bob. So that means that he asked you too? That must be interesting. Do you have any acting background? If you do, you have nothing to be nervous about. Ahhh, then we might see you on the big screen soon? :lol: It could happen though, that Bob wants to keep you secret? How does that work actually? He should benefit from a woman who could turn invisible on command uhh? I cant do that. I haven't even tried that. I hear the aliens do that all the time. They walk through the wall, and oh dear there is an alien in your bedroom staring at you! Oh boy I am so glad I didn't have to encounter an intruder like that. I hope I never will...oh well good luck with the movie. Hope Bob's in a good mood when they shoot the movie so he lets you in, at least enough time, so we get an idea of who you are.

It's in his kiss isn't it?,

Oh it's starting to rain I think? :roll:

In vitro? Bobs wife is attending a front row concert in Funner... Perhaps she will be showing?

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 10:50 GMT 

I'm glad she got good seats. :lol: Well I'm starting to think it's rude to ask her dumb questions, and that the most polite thing, is to leave her alone and pretend as if it's raining as we say back home?

Love and light :D

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 11:31 GMT 

The only dumb questions are ones not asked.

If its not raining, I heard through the gossip vine she's got two tickets. dylanswife bought one for her and one for her husband bob, but I'm told he can't make it because of logistical reasons.

PostPosted: Thu October 5th, 2017, 22:06 GMT 

catsinthewail wrote:
The only dumb questions are ones not asked.

If its not raining, I heard through the gossip vine she's got two tickets. dylanswife bought one for her and one for her husband bob, but I'm told he can't make it because of logistical reasons.

I thought it was because he wasn't able to get there on time because he was sitting on his watch?