Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sat October 21st, 2017, 04:59 GMT

All times are UTC

Post subject: Searchin' for Stew ...
PostPosted: Mon October 20th, 2014, 14:52 GMT 

Like a lot of people we visit dylanstubs for a variety of reasons. One big one is to check out Stewart Grant's excellent historic photo library - it has everythinig from the beginning to the latest. Or at least it did. I has not been available for a while and some of us were wondering and hoping that its creator had not given up the ghost. An email to dylanstubs brought me a reply:"Hi John. The photo archive has likely been lost to the ages, unless Stew re-appears with the source material. We had to do a server move, and he's unfortunately the only one with a backup of the photos...." The final words in the emails added:"And if you happen to find Stew, ask him to contact me" It came from Mark. I know that Stew's other enthusiasm was playing music and he was back with the band he played with, so hopefully that's what he's been enjoying. To continue my search, I decided to put this up here on the best read Dylan site in the world, I reckon. So. here's hoping I get a favourable response from the man. Cheer. :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Mon October 20th, 2014, 14:57 GMT 
Titanium Member

I once found out that the Stew of Dylanstubs lived literally about 5 miles down the road from me. I've since moved one without ever having bumped into the elusive stew...