Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon December 18th, 2017, 07:08 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon December 6th, 2004, 09:54 GMT 

Comments on 60 minutes with Bob:

Hiya - and good to have a message page 'bout Bob on 60 min....thanks.

Bob not only looked good - he talked good too.
A great interview with Bob.

How can any musician describe songwriting.? It is impossilble. He said it by saying the " creative well".

The talk about " its all right ma" lyrics though... was greatly moving from Bob. None of us can do what we used to do. Or do again what we did. Its just not in the realm of reality. We move on. And do new things. Can they hear them?

Only in the new modern realm of MEDIA are people held to repeat their youthful works again to "success" on the media's terms. Its a false construct. One built on our life span it seems. And its not about art - which is what Bob is about. An artist. But the "debate" is one that sells papers.

Bob held his space. And he looked great. The truth? As much as 60 minutes and Ed Bradley could stand. We here in the art-stuff world though? - we all admire Bob for his art...and...his magic tricks. Keep it close Bob. We know the code...or do we???

...and your new songs are as moving and compelling as the ones from days ago. Its a thing we follow. And.... Its all just part of a symphony you said - and that is it. In God's land - we create. Songs. art. stuff.

Bob? - thanks for creating..
Clark Price

a web dweeb for a serious and admirable Dylanite:
http://www.stanridgway.com

Post subject: how deep the well
PostPosted: Tue December 7th, 2004, 01:51 GMT 
Ahh Yes..... "the creative well". Bob needs you Clark (but he doesn`t need Time magazine!)
Bob has many wells he has put his cup into. Many creative people who he has drawn the marrow and juice from, particicularly the blue one.(blues!)
Why does he need you? well he needs me too! I`ve been there below the stage when he pours one cup into another and we say "wow..what`s this version". The creative creature..our Bob..acknowledges how the process of creativity moves from studio to stage.
I love the music and listen to both processes but it`s a "thanks everybody" that does it for me. Without us there are no wells. We really are another cup to him.
I would suggest you pat yourself on the back and say "thanks for being such a creative container and versatile vessel" for our liquid man or "well" digger needs that and them.
For he deserves me like i deserve him. And you deserve my thanks for all your life of listening with every drop of water or every grain of sand.

cheerio for now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue December 7th, 2004, 14:40 GMT 
I have one question. How long was this interview? I've download it from easytree and it has a length of 16min. Is this correct or is something missing?