Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Tue October 17th, 2017, 13:23 GMT

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hi i'm new to the board
PostPosted: Wed November 24th, 2004, 16:43 GMT 
Hi everyone i'm new to the board well kind of just got myself a name you might have seen my Why ain't Dylan in the uk music hall of fame and asking were i can get some pics no relpie on that one though Dam. i was know then as the Geust oooo scary. :lol: :lol:

all i can tell you is that i'm an Dylan mad art student who hopes to become the next david baily, if not the i'll be an artist!!! And i'm one of his English fans. :D :D
I don't know if i would acharly like to meet him i think it might shatter the illusoin how about all you lot?
another question might as well try do you know where i can get some pics of the man?

Thanks for your time Dylan's Angel :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed November 24th, 2004, 17:42 GMT 
Welcome mate. It's a good thing that you're an art student and not an English major...if my late English teacher read your post he would have had a heart attack!! Man U rules!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed November 24th, 2004, 18:35 GMT 
I am realy bad at english!!!!!!
i was blest with dyslexia which is a real bloody pain sometimes but helps a lot with getting inspiration and the art side of things. Art is the one thing i can realy do and not miss read something or miss spell something and look like a total ass thats happend quite a few times. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu November 25th, 2004, 00:26 GMT 
Ok it 12.30 and on wed and if anyone is here pleeeease talk to me. :D :D