Expecting Rain
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/

Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77876
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Trev [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 15:44 GMT ]
Post subject:  Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

I just thought I'd mention it. The time given here as GMT is an hour ahead of the correct GMT.

Author:  supermabel1 [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:07 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

Trev

Oh no it isn't :lol:

Go to your User Panel, select Board preferences, uncheck the daylight savings box under time zones - et voila! :mrgreen:

Author:  Trev [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:21 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

supermabel1 wrote:
Trev

Oh no it isn't :lol:

Go to your User Panel, select Board preferences, uncheck the daylight savings box under time zones - et voila! :mrgreen:


Thanks supermabel! It's this kind of thing that's led me to turn up late for over 99% of my loft insulation appointments!

Author:  A Merry Llama [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:29 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

trev, do you mean early?

Author:  Trev [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 17:54 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

A Merry Llama wrote:
trev, do you mean early?


No I do not Llamy! Unlike the majority of loft insulators in the UK I practise strict retrocausality when it comes to appointments. One of the many ways in which I am maverick!
Now, about that appointment we're going to make in two years for me to insulate your loft - I did it four years ago, sorry for the delay.

Author:  A Merry Llama [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:03 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?

Author:  Harry Truman [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:17 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

Damn it. 10,000 spoons and all I need is a knife.

Author:  Trev [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:30 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

A Merry Llama wrote:
does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?

Yes, of course. PM me and we'll sort something out. It'll be a pleasure.

Author:  Harry Truman [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 18:54 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

Trev wrote:
A Merry Llama wrote:
does that mean i can book you properly in the future for some work in my basement?

Yes, of course. PM me and we'll sort something out. It'll be a pleasure.



This all seems super shady.

Author:  Trev [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 19:06 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

^
You just bring your spoons. You're going to need them.

Author:  Harry Truman [ Mon October 28th, 2013, 19:53 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident

Author:  the_revelator [ Sat November 2nd, 2013, 08:00 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

Harry Truman wrote:
Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident




So you're the clown who damaged my car, banging it with that thing :x

Author:  Harry Truman [ Sat November 2nd, 2013, 19:53 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Forum's display of GMT is one hour fast

the_revelator wrote:
Harry Truman wrote:
Well, it has to be during the week. I have jail on weekends.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2 ... g-incident




So you're the clown who damaged my car, banging it with that thing :x


Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/