Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sun October 22nd, 2017, 12:05 GMT

All times are UTC

Post subject: Request
PostPosted: Sun January 10th, 2010, 05:36 GMT 

Hi,

Just wanted to Stop in to say hi and also to introduce myself here! The Boards look extremely interesting and I cant wait to become a member of the community!

Besides, I would like to suggest the moderators and the administrators of this site that there should be a place for every new members for their introduction. Majority of the people prefer to give their introduction before they could start up.

So if my suggestion is logical and if it does make any sense then an introduction thread should be started here.

Waiting for the favourable correspondence.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Request
PostPosted: Tue January 12th, 2010, 00:24 GMT 
Hello trevorlawrence,

Welcome to ER.... you must not be one of those like so many of us that were readers before they were posters.... :wink:
Because if you were you would know that the last thing that many people would like to do is "introduce" themselves... many... if not most of us just wanted to slip in quietly.... and hope that nobody stomps on us right off the bat...
Yes, I am pretty brave now, but my first couple of post got stomped and I went right back just reading and not posting....for a l-o-o-n-g time..... :? But..... things have changed.... now I hardly ever shut up.... So intro or not... jump in the water is fine.... even if a bit hot at times.... :P

Welcome aboard....

Post subject: Re: Request
PostPosted: Tue January 12th, 2010, 00:26 GMT 
Guest wrote:
Hello trevorlawrence,

Welcome to ER.... you must not be one of those like so many of us that were readers before they were posters.... :wink:
Because if you were you would know that the last thing that many people would like to do is "introduce" themselves... many... if not most of us just wanted to slip in quietly.... and hope that nobody stomps on us right off the bat...
Yes, I am pretty brave now, but my first couple of post got stomped and I went right back just reading and not posting....for a l-o-o-n-g time..... :? But..... things have changed.... now I hardly ever shut up.... So intro or not... jump in the water is fine.... even if a bit hot at times.... :P

Welcome aboard....

Sorry, didn't realize that you have to put your name up ..... forgot I wasn't signed in yet....