Expecting Rain
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/

How do you unregister or quit ER?
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=70268
Page 1 of 2

Author:  arabia [ Mon June 4th, 2012, 19:44 GMT ]
Post subject:  How do you unregister or quit ER?

is this the Hotel California or can you 'leave'?

Author:  supermabel1 [ Mon June 4th, 2012, 19:49 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

You can leave whenever you want: just stop visiting. If that's what you want. Simples. :D

Author:  jman [ Mon June 4th, 2012, 19:53 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

whadda ya want, tears and beers?

Author:  P. Pittsburgh Joe [ Tue June 5th, 2012, 22:10 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

I dunno how to quit ER, but I imagine the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Author:  Johanna Parker [ Tue June 5th, 2012, 22:23 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  SirDogg [ Tue June 5th, 2012, 22:30 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

arabia wrote:
is this the Hotel California or can you 'leave'?


There is no 'delete account' option, the only way I can think of is asking MadCow to delete the account.

I hope you're not considering to leave us.

Author:  tellmemomma1966 [ Wed June 6th, 2012, 21:18 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

just be really, really rude to the mods for a bit

Author:  Three legged man [ Thu June 7th, 2012, 04:38 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Oh the drama of leaving ER.... :lol:

Here's how you close your account: (I've explained this many times)

1) Go to Edit Account settings and change your email to a bogus one - Imatwat@bogus.com or anything just as bogus. Submit.

2) Go to Edit Account settings and change your password to random key strokes.

3) Copy and past your random key strokes into "confirm password". Submit.

4) Clear the clipboard. Copy any text you see. It's clear now.

5) Log out.

You're done! There's no way for you to log in and you can't get your password emailed to you. Bye Bye!

Author:  Leocadia [ Fri June 8th, 2012, 03:08 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

arabia wrote:
is this the Hotel California or can you 'leave'?


You can leave, but your ghost can't. Your posts will live on to haunt you and taunt you.

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "


Now, if you are talking about addiction to ER, that's a different story. If that's the case, I would say go with Threeleggedman's priceless advice.

Author:  Johanna Parker [ Fri June 8th, 2012, 11:58 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Shut off your computer, either Elvis or Billy Parker style.

Author:  oldmanemu [ Sat June 9th, 2012, 01:58 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Johanna Parker wrote:
Shut off your computer, either Elvis or Billy Parker style.

bit drastic !

Author:  jimb727 [ Tue June 12th, 2012, 18:20 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

He shoulda just took this to the "Ask emu thread anyway. That's the best place for sage advice.

Author:  oldmanemu [ Wed June 13th, 2012, 05:14 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

jimb727 wrote:
He shoulda just took this to the "Ask emu thread anyway. That's the best place for sage advice.

I could not have answered it as well as TLM

Author:  Three legged man [ Mon June 18th, 2012, 16:49 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Three legged man wrote:
Oh the drama of leaving ER.... :lol:

Here's how you close your account: (I've explained this many times)

1) Go to Edit Account settings and change your email to a bogus one - Imatwat@bogus.com or anything just as bogus. Submit.

2) Go to Edit Account settings and change your password to random key strokes.

3) Copy and past your random key strokes into "confirm password". Submit.

4) Clear the clipboard. Copy any text you see. It's clear now.

5) Log out.

You're done! There's no way for you to log in and you can't get your password emailed to you. Bye Bye!


Done.

Author:  oldmanemu [ Tue June 19th, 2012, 04:39 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Three legged man wrote:
Three legged man wrote:
Oh the drama of leaving ER.... :lol:

Here's how you close your account: (I've explained this many times)

1) Go to Edit Account settings and change your email to a bogus one - Imatwat@bogus.com or anything just as bogus. Submit.

2) Go to Edit Account settings and change your password to random key strokes.

3) Copy and past your random key strokes into "confirm password". Submit.

4) Clear the clipboard. Copy any text you see. It's clear now.

5) Log out.

You're done! There's no way for you to log in and you can't get your password emailed to you. Bye Bye!


Done.

So you are out of here ?

Author:  jcastro [ Tue June 19th, 2012, 13:39 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

arabia wrote:
is this the Hotel California or can you 'leave'?

why you ask that??

Author:  SirDogg [ Tue June 19th, 2012, 17:28 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

jcastro wrote:
arabia wrote:
is this the Hotel California or can you 'leave'?

why you ask that??


You know the lyrics to Hotel California, right?

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!


:D

Author:  Tragos114 [ Sat September 22nd, 2012, 22:32 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Three legged man wrote:
Three legged man wrote:
Oh the drama of leaving ER.... :lol:

Here's how you close your account: (I've explained this many times)

1) Go to Edit Account settings and change your email to a bogus one - Imatwat@bogus.com or anything just as bogus. Submit.

2) Go to Edit Account settings and change your password to random key strokes.

3) Copy and past your random key strokes into "confirm password". Submit.

4) Clear the clipboard. Copy any text you see. It's clear now.

5) Log out.

You're done! There's no way for you to log in and you can't get your password emailed to you. Bye Bye!


Done.




He really did it :shock: :shock: :shock:
That was his last post. After 7000 posts , what a way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:  Tragos114 [ Sat September 22nd, 2012, 22:35 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

Farewell three legged man . Walk on 8)

Author:  oldmanemu [ Sun September 23rd, 2012, 03:04 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

He was one of ER's greatest ever .

Author:  The Saw [ Sun September 23rd, 2012, 04:56 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

That's a pretty awesome way to leave ER.
Roll on, TLM.

Author:  thickboy [ Mon September 24th, 2012, 23:32 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

I have concerns regarding folk who register with ER and then unregister/quit the forum... how can these confused folk join us again if they have a change of heart and want to be a member again?

Author:  oldmanemu [ Tue September 25th, 2012, 01:51 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

I think we should welcome them back as it shows they still want to be part of ER.

Author:  jcastro [ Mon October 22nd, 2012, 17:13 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

SirDogg wrote:
why you ask that??


You know the lyrics to Hotel California, right?

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!


:D[/quote]

:lol: thanks and excuse me the delay in my response. :D

Author:  SirDogg [ Wed October 24th, 2012, 08:30 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you unregister or quit ER?

:mrgreen:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/