Expecting Rain
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/

Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90231
Page 2 of 2

Author:  thinman2 [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:16 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Sigh...
Thanks for the confirmation.

Author:  Matt_77 [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:17 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Hmmm. No "highwater slot" and no track11/12 slot. Strange.

Author:  thinman2 [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:21 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Matt_77 wrote:
Hmmm. No "highwater slot" and no track11/12 slot. Strange.


?

Author:  Tambach [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:21 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

thanks, Zagonga

Author:  Tambach [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:23 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

any news from Matt?

Author:  Tambach [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 20:27 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

good night :D

Author:  savela [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 21:23 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

It was a good, maybe even great show! Bobs voice was in good shape. I could have told you, love sick and Tangled up in blue was the highlights for me. Even though the beginning of tangled was a bit messy. i don't know why, but desolation row was kind of boring in my opinion. Nice arrangements of ERK and THC. I was standing front row and in line with the piano and Donnie. Now I don't remember which song, but he and Bob had a nice duel at the end of a song, afterwards Donnie was laughing and saying something to bob, it was kind of funny.

Over all, no suprise but a fun evening. What we lack in setlist changes, we get back in good performances.

Author:  Nappy [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 23:13 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Have I missed something or is this the debut of I Could Have Told You?

Author:  notdarkyet [ Sun April 9th, 2017, 23:28 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Nappy wrote:
Have I missed something or is this the debut of I Could Have Told You?

Only if you don't count the two from Stockholm last weekend, and the 53 appearances from June to November last year

Author:  Still Go Barefoot [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 00:57 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Thanks everyone. We've been doing this for almost half a decade now...hoping for a change.

Author:  Domino [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 00:59 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

savela wrote:
Now I don't remember which song, but he and Bob had a nice duel at the end of a song, afterwards Donnie was laughing and saying something to bob, it was kind of funny.


Probably Early Roman Kings

2nd guess, Desolation Row

Author:  smoke [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 01:31 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

savela wrote:
What we lack in setlist changes, we get back in good performances.


That was my impression the last time I saw him as well. I do have to say, though, that he must really love Spirit on the Water...

Author:  Nappy [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 02:18 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

notdarkyet wrote:
Nappy wrote:
Have I missed something or is this the debut of I Could Have Told You?

Only if you don't count the two from Stockholm last weekend, and the 53 appearances from June to November last year


Shows how closely I've been following the standards that are played...

Author:  bobschool [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 07:28 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

I'd tell you a joke about my broken pencil, but it's pointless

luv yuz in lund and out

Author:  Futile Horn [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 09:37 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

zagonga wrote:
This is the longest wait in living memory for the set list...


For what purpose do you need them? They've been waste of bytes for years.

Author:  Still Go Barefoot [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 10:48 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Futile Horn wrote:
zagonga wrote:
This is the longest wait in living memory for the set list...


For what purpose do you need them? They've been waste of bytes for years.


That sounds so futile, Futile.

Author:  egoBen [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 12:05 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Yes Donnie even applauded Bob after one song, I haven't seen that before, it was very fun to see! I saw Bob's piano playing very close and he was great! Otherwise a bit chaotic gig at times, Charlie had to switch guitar during Tangled and Bob was a bit upset a couple of times. But he sang and performed wonderfully. I liked it a lot!

Author:  savela [ Mon April 10th, 2017, 12:54 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

egoBen wrote:
Yes Donnie even applauded Bob after one song, I haven't seen that before, it was very fun to see! I saw Bob's piano playing very close and he was great! Otherwise a bit chaotic gig at times, Charlie had to switch guitar during Tangled and Bob was a bit upset a couple of times. But he sang and performed wonderfully. I liked it a lot!


We must have been standing next to each other then... Yeah, he applauded and laughed. I think it was at the end of DW.

Author:  lundell [ Tue April 11th, 2017, 09:17 GMT ]
Post subject:  Re: Lund, Sweden - 9 April 2017 - LIVE SET LIST

Three nights of Bob Dylan shows in Sweden, the first two shows at Waterfront and the sixth show in Lund two days ago. This was concert # 14-16 for me since 1998. Of the three shows the first was the best for me, maybe because I didn´t know which setlist to expect. That brought an extra experience to the show for me. I haven´t also heard any shows since 2014. And of course the first night gave us the most unexpected "Standing In The Doorway", which was truly given a careful reading. But I really enjoyed the Sinatra songs also. I think the highlight for me the second night was That Black Old Magic and in Lund it was I could Have Told You. Dylan puts extra care into the reading of these covers, which actually makes him song the other songs better too. Bob Dylan 2017 is still very much on top of his game, and we are blessed to behold it!

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/