Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Tue October 24th, 2017, 01:54 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat November 23rd, 2013, 18:30 GMT 

Good to meet you both yesterday : )

PostPosted: Sun November 24th, 2013, 14:51 GMT 

nightly moth wrote:
Good to meet you both yesterday : )

You too, Mr Moth! Hopefully we'll get to chat more at a more... conversational venue.

PostPosted: Thu November 28th, 2013, 13:57 GMT 

Attended the (surprisingly excellent) Sunday show in Blackpool and think I may have met you briefly in the foyer afterwards Lady Byron? (mildly euphoric/Times They Are A-Changin t-shirt meets someone similarly impressed who's been to 33 shows since 2005? If that was you, pleasure to meet you...).
Excited about seeing the results of your endeavours...didn't participate myself, regrettably, as I was drunkenly using what was left of my voice to sing along with the great busker who was doing a roaring trade with faithful versions of Bob classics outside the Opera House. My mate did, though, (similarly drunk, little scouser by the name of Mick) and he's itching to know when this is likely to see the light of day. Any idea of a timeframe?
Keep up the good work...this is important what you're doing!!

PostPosted: Fri November 29th, 2013, 13:14 GMT 
Titanium Member

Was a pleasure to meet you both Wednesday night, really looking forward to seeing the documentary when it comes out.

PostPosted: Fri November 29th, 2013, 13:47 GMT 

Odeon, pleasure to meet you too, yes that was me in the Blackpool foyer. My show count has now jumped up to 36, thanks to the 2013 tour. Woo hoo! :D We hope to have the film finished within the next 18 months. We'll update on our progress here on ER.

Mr Matt, SO glad we finally met at last!

And MY GOD, what a trip it's been. Not only have I been bl**dy lucky enough to have been hypnotised and rearranged by Bob and the Band for the last 7 weeks, but I am also so happy that l got to meet the wonderful, bonkers, kind and hilarious people from ER......SweetMelinda (yes, she IS the legend you all imagine her to be), Viktor123, SirDogg, MrMatt, nightlymoth, stewart69, Alrik, Lisa, Tambach, gibsona, JohannaParker, AccidentalMartyr....the list could go on forever and I know I will miss people off but I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri November 29th, 2013, 14:03 GMT 

Lady Byron wrote:
Odeon, pleasure to meet you too, yes that was me in the Blackpool foyer. My show count has now jumped up to 36, thanks to the 2013 tour. Woo hoo! :D We hope to have the film finished within the next 18 months. We'll update on our progress here on ER.

And MY GOD, what a trip it's been. Not only have I been bl**dy lucky enough to have been hypnotised and rearranged by Bob and the Band for the last 7 weeks, but I am also so happy that l got to meet the wonderful, bonkers, kind and hilarious people from ER......SweetMelinda (yes, she IS the legend you all imagine her to be), Viktor123, SirDogg, MrMatt, nightlymoth, stewart69, Alrik, Lisa, Tambach, gibsona, JohannaParker, AccidentalMartyr....the list could go on forever and I know I will miss people off but I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

thks a lot, too, Lady B for meeting you - was great fun - at every show I met you and your kindness :D as true followers of the NET
we'll stay in contact and hope to meet once again
good luck for your work :)

PostPosted: Fri November 29th, 2013, 21:09 GMT 

Lady Byron wrote:

We will meet again soon, I´m pretty sure :)

PostPosted: Sat November 30th, 2013, 13:01 GMT 

hi girls
hope your turkey's won't be too wild kickin' off of this tour around europe and that you may come down to earth very softly en slowly so you don't hurt
it was a pleasure to have met you in milan and brussels
hope we'll stay in touch and remember: french, german, dutch, english....everything you want to know what those freeky guys and girls are saying,just mail
we'll meet again in london fair ladies of the londonlands
jos from dendermonde/belgium

PostPosted: Sun December 1st, 2013, 21:17 GMT 

joseffus wrote:
hi girls
hope your turkey's won't be too wild kickin' off of this tour around europe and that you may come down to earth very softly en slowly so you don't hurt
it was a pleasure to have met you in milan and brussels
hope we'll stay in touch and remember: french, german, dutch, english....everything you want to know what those freeky guys and girls are saying,just mail
we'll meet again in london fair ladies of the londonlands
jos from dendermonde/belgium

Jos!!! SO good to hear from you! The pleasure was all ours, you are fabulous! Thank you so much for your kind offer to translate for us! We'll certainly stay in touch I hope. Oh my, this tour has been utterly magical, and the music is still wrapped around my head, I don't think it will ever leave me. Trying to come down softly as you say.....with the result being that I am still floating way up in the clouds! I'll book my return ticket to earth for next year :)

(By the way, what was the name of your lovely Belgian friend who spoke to us? PM me the details - I am not sure if he wrote his name down, just his email)

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 02:06 GMT 

Hypnotized and rearranged sums it up perfectly, lady! You're simply awesome and it has been an absolute privilege getting to know you. Best of luck in the months to come working on the film. Although I chose not to participate, I am most looking forward to the outcome and offer you all my support xo

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:04 GMT 

Hi! I regret not meeting you during my visits to Glasgow and London - I seem to have been in the right places at the wrong time. I did meet some great people though, some existing Bob friends and some new. I hope the film comes together and really look forward to seeing it and re-living my 2013 Bob trip (and everyone else's!)

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:11 GMT 
Promethium Member

onemorecup wrote:
Hi! I regret not meeting you during my visits to Glasgow and London - I seem to have been in the right places at the wrong time. I did meet some great people though, some existing Bob friends and some new. I hope the film comes together and really look forward to seeing it and re-living my 2013 Bob trip (and everyone else's!)

Hey cup - must've missed you, too. I thought you must be there, but never saw you.

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:34 GMT 

JP - is your hair longer than 2 years ago at Hammersmith? I thought afterwards that I might have seen you at the 'Mood Swings' exhibition but wasn't sure (about 1pm on Thursday). I was there alone having missed gibsona07 and MrMatt who seemed to be having a whirlwind of a day (caught up with them later though). I couldn't find my ER badge although I'd had it with me in Glasgow.

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:42 GMT 
Promethium Member

Yes, I guess it's grown a bit...
Are you still at the same address? I'll send you a RAH badge.

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:57 GMT 

Johanna, pleaaaaaaaase send me one, too :roll:

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 09:58 GMT 

Ooh another badge, yes thanks. I hope my ER one turns up in the mess on my dressing-table. I'm still at the same (untidy!) address, JP.

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 10:06 GMT 
Promethium Member

Tambach wrote:

Sure :) Didn't see you either. So many people there to meet again or get to know. Please PM me your address again.

So I'll send badges to you both. Anybody else who was there? (Warning though, these badges came out quite tiny.)

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 11:44 GMT 

It was so nice meeting you guys. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the final product!

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 13:36 GMT 
Titanium Member

Johanna Parker wrote:
Tambach wrote:

Sure :) Didn't see you either. So many people there to meet again or get to know. Please PM me your address again.

So I'll send badges to you both. Anybody else who was there? (Warning though, these badges came out quite tiny.)

oooooh! My last badge wore out as I wore it everywhere! (you never know when you're going to bump into an ER member! I'd love one! Although I really do feel like I'm going to have to send something your way sometime!

Also, best of luck with your film! Where's the premiere going to be held? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 13:47 GMT 

Thanks a lot Jehan and Radovan. Your presence have added a lot to this tour. Made it even better than it was. Everyone I heard speaking about you, and that's a lot - as you know I know so many people in this wonderful international Dylan community, have said so many nice words about you. You're just wonderful human beings both of you! Good luck with finishing your project. It felt so good being seated next to you at the world debut of Roll on John, Jehan. Roll on you too!!!! :D

sunset

PostPosted: Tue December 3rd, 2013, 13:53 GMT 
Promethium Member

gibsona07 wrote:
oooooh! My last badge wore out as I wore it everywhere! (you never know when you're going to bump into an ER member! I'd love one! Although I really do feel like I'm going to have to send something your way sometime!

After we met, I realized I forgot giving some badges to you and Matt. PM me and I'll send them on immediately.

Lady B & Mr Pipe, I don't mean to derail your thread. Sorry. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu December 5th, 2013, 23:51 GMT 

onemorecup wrote:

onemorecup - Summer Tour 2014, you shall not escape me :twisted: :D (already saving up my pennies for it - hear that, Bob?)

PostPosted: Fri December 6th, 2013, 00:06 GMT 

sunset wrote:
It felt so good being seated next to you at the world debut of Roll on John, Jehan. Roll on you too!!!!

I will treasure that performance and that evening forever, and I'm so glad I was next to you then too. Looking back, it seems so fitting that we started our tour journey with you in Oslo. :D You are beyond awesome, truly!

And on a more superficial note, I think I may have to get a ladies' version made of that awesome suit you were wearing.... :D (Actually, what the heck, I might get a ladies version made of Bob's black and white embroidered mariachi suit as well...)

Johanna Parker wrote:
Lady B & Mr Pipe, I don't mean to derail your thread. Sorry. :oops:

No need to apologise, people must have badges :D Mine is staying firmly fixed on my winter coat in case any errant ER members are beating the mean streets of London.

PostPosted: Fri December 6th, 2013, 00:58 GMT 
Titanium Member

are you all going to put a teaser little video up on youtube for fun now, hint hint smile smile!? :) :lol: yay!

PostPosted: Fri December 6th, 2013, 01:23 GMT 

Stay tuned for that in early 2014! December/January = sorting through footage. Jan/Feb/March 2014 - working out what more we need, and figuring out what it's going to look like...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next