Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Tue October 24th, 2017, 04:16 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 16:52 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue November 27th, 2012, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 2033
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
I'm gonna start drinkin' hard if he opens with Leopard.




:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 16:55 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue November 27th, 2012, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 2033
wedding wrote:
Won't be able to stay up that late eighter but I'll check the thread first thing in the morning. To all you lucky ones, give Bob my regards and have a blast of a time. I whish I were there :D


me, too! :!: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 17:37 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 16081
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
I'm gonna start drinkin' hard if he opens with Leopard.

me toooooo, NO MORE LEOPARDS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

ps. anyway, I'll drink tonight :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 17:41 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Wed December 8th, 2010, 20:29 GMT
Posts: 2118
Location: Beneath the diamond sky
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
I'm gonna start drinkin' hard if he opens with Leopard.


I'm gonna laugh if he opens with an instrumental that's basically Leopard :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 19:05 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 16081
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
accordin' to FB member: "Bobby has safely arrived in Buffalo. He's already unpacking his equipment at the arena!" :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 19:42 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 9th, 2011, 09:17 GMT
Posts: 1371
Location: a thousand miles behind.
My guess:

1. Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
2. Simple Twist Of Fate
3. Things Have Changed
4. Tangled Up In Blue
5. Something from Tempest (most likely Soon After Midnight)
6. Blind Willie McTell
7. Early Roman Kings
8. Desolation Row
9. Highway 61 Revisited
10. Forgetful Heart
11. Thunder On The Mountain
12. Ballad Of A Thin Man
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. All Along The Watchtower

(encore)
15. Blowin' In The Wind

:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 19:42 GMT 

Joined: Sun December 5th, 2004, 11:04 GMT
Posts: 159
Location: switzerland
Tambach wrote:
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
I'm gonna start drinkin' hard if he opens with Leopard.




:lol: :lol: :lol:


I have the feeling you can already open a bottle...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 19:52 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue November 27th, 2012, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 2033
or two :?: :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 19:55 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu September 3rd, 2009, 23:38 GMT
Posts: 1913
Location: Mount Vernon, Washington, USA
Is there a Time Out of Mind tune that Duke played on that would make good opener? I know it's a huge longshot, but it would certainly be a fun choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:09 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 9th, 2011, 09:17 GMT
Posts: 1371
Location: a thousand miles behind.
movin_after_midnight wrote:
Is there a Time Out of Mind tune that Duke played on that would make good opener? I know it's a huge longshot, but it would certainly be a fun choice.


I think he played on "Million Miles", "Tryin' to Get to Heaven" and "Can't Wait".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:28 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Wed December 8th, 2010, 20:29 GMT
Posts: 2118
Location: Beneath the diamond sky
Dylaned wrote:
movin_after_midnight wrote:
Is there a Time Out of Mind tune that Duke played on that would make good opener? I know it's a huge longshot, but it would certainly be a fun choice.


I think he played on "Million Miles", "Tryin' to Get to Heaven" and "Can't Wait".


Fingers crossed for "Tryin' "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:31 GMT 

Joined: Mon September 10th, 2007, 17:11 GMT
Posts: 1356
At this point would any opener other than Pillbox be a victory?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:33 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Wed December 8th, 2010, 20:29 GMT
Posts: 2118
Location: Beneath the diamond sky
slocastro wrote:
At this point would any opener other than Pillbox be a victory?


Eh, I find Watching The River Flow boring at this point too, since the recent arrangement sounds exactly like Leopard. You Ain't Going Nowhere is always great though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:48 GMT 

Joined: Fri August 15th, 2008, 15:23 GMT
Posts: 462
Location: Where it’s at
arabia wrote:
only a day away from bitchin about boring set lists, can't wait!! :lol:


I betting a whole new set list this year:

Angelina
Tombstone Blues
Precious Angel
Man Of Constant Sorrow
I And I
Diamond Joe
Dear Landlord
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
One More Weekend
She Belongs To Me
Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues
To Be Alone With You
And several songs from Tempest

Damn.....It was a dream and I just woke up. Cats in the Well will most likely be opener.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 20:59 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue November 27th, 2012, 20:24 GMT
Posts: 2033
Slow Train wrote:
arabia wrote:
only a day away from bitchin about boring set lists, can't wait!! :lol:


I betting a whole new set list this year:

Angelina
Tombstone Blues
Precious Angel
Man Of Constant Sorrow
I And I
Diamond Joe
Dear Landlord
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
One More Weekend
She Belongs To Me
Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues
To Be Alone With You
And several songs from Tempest

Damn.....It was a dream and I just woke up. Cats in the Well will most likely be opener.



Tempest - YEAH :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 21:05 GMT 
Mercury Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed June 6th, 2007, 15:58 GMT
Posts: 11455
Location: in the land where dreams are made....
Soon after midnight
Shelter from the storm
Oh sister
Red river shore
Born in time
I'm not there

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok coming to my senses now :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 21:08 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Wed December 8th, 2010, 20:29 GMT
Posts: 2118
Location: Beneath the diamond sky
Lily Rose wrote:
Soon after midnight
Shelter from the storm
Oh sister
Red river shore
Born in time
I'm not there

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok coming to my senses now :wink:


Born In Time! I'll drink to that!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 21:34 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun January 4th, 2009, 08:02 GMT
Posts: 16081
Location: South of the mountains of Madrid.
Jal015 wrote:
Lily Rose wrote:
Soon after midnight
Shelter from the storm
Oh sister
Red river shore
Born in time
I'm not there

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok coming to my senses now :wink:


Born In Time! I'll drink to that!

me too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:10 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 20953
Steichen wrote:
I'll give you No. 1, but not confident for any of 2 through 5. Would love to see big changes, though!

Tonight's prediction...

1. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
2. To Ramona
3. Things Have Changed
4. Tangled Up In Blue
5. Cry Awhile
6. Hard Rain
7. Summer Days
8. Love Sick
9. Highway 61 Revisited
10. Spirit On The Water
11. Thunder On The Mountain
12. Ballad Of A Thin Man
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. All Along The Watchtower

(encore)
15. Blowin' In The Wind

Gulp!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:13 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue June 21st, 2011, 10:49 GMT
Posts: 949
Location: Paris
Dylaned wrote:
My guess:

1. Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
2. Simple Twist Of Fate
3. Things Have Changed
4. Tangled Up In Blue
5. Something from Tempest (most likely Soon After Midnight)
6. Blind Willie McTell
7. Early Roman Kings
8. Desolation Row
9. Highway 61 Revisited
10. Forgetful Heart
11. Thunder On The Mountain
12. Ballad Of A Thin Man
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. All Along The Watchtower

(encore)
15. Blowin' In The Wind

:roll:


I don't know if Dawes playing before Bob means a 15 songs set. What do you all think? Fall tour style?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:15 GMT 

Joined: Tue October 2nd, 2007, 22:22 GMT
Posts: 33
Location: Stockholm
Slow Train wrote:
arabia wrote:
only a day away from bitchin about boring set lists, can't wait!! :lol:


I betting a whole new set list this year:

Angelina
Tombstone Blues
Precious Angel
Man Of Constant Sorrow
I And I
Diamond Joe
Dear Landlord
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
One More Weekend
She Belongs To Me
Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues
To Be Alone With You
And several songs from Tempest

Damn.....It was a dream and I just woke up. Cats in the Well will most likely be opener.

You really have strange dreams. I mean, nothing from Christmas in the heart???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:16 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 20953
Slow Train wrote:
arabia wrote:
only a day away from bitchin about boring set lists, can't wait!! :lol:


I betting a whole new set list this year:

Angelina
Tombstone Blues
Precious Angel
Man Of Constant Sorrow
I And I
Diamond Joe
Dear Landlord
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
One More Weekend
She Belongs To Me
Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues
To Be Alone With You
And several songs from Tempest

Damn.....It was a dream and I just woke up. Cats in the Well will most likely be opener.

I'll actually take Leopard over Cats...in fact, Cats will push me to soon hit the harder stuff...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:18 GMT 

Joined: Mon November 1st, 2004, 17:38 GMT
Posts: 46
Location: greenville, sc
Well, i'm feeling the 'crowd' vibes, the shuffling, the oh my gosh the gates are about to open, the one more time ticket checkin, the smiling at the ones who think they are taking 'that' in...lol...pre-show yeehaws....:-)
Have a blast every one, hope the sound is GREAT, the mood is WONDERFUL and the crowd is INTOTHEBOBSTER.
Chris, with a mere 25 days to go...:-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:30 GMT 

Joined: Mon May 25th, 2009, 06:12 GMT
Posts: 2296
Location: swimming across the pond...
im so excited for all that are goin to be there tonite. will we hear anything from folks via twitter or on here..hard to say. My last team member showed up.. we are ready with our choices. Im just going nuts for points this time.. hoping for a lot more goodies from Tempest to show up ..

so far..(as i have just under an hour to change it..)...
•Love Minus Zero/No Limit (6)
•Mississippi (7)
•To Ramona (5)
•Things Have Changed (1)
•Make You Feel My Love (7)
•Narrow Way (7)
•Joey (10)
•Scarlet Town (12)
•The Levee's Gonna Break (4)
•Beyond Here Lies Nothin' (5)
•High Water (For Charley Patton) (3)
•Spirit on the Water (3)
•Shooting Star (8)
•Cold Irons Bound (7)
•My Back Pages (12)
•Po' Boy (8)
•Most of the Time (25)
•Dirt Road Blues (20)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri April 5th, 2013, 22:39 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 20953
I always thought that a long instrumental ERK intro would be fun...

Then Bob casually strolls in to applause, gets comfortable behind the Grand..and:

All the Early Roman Kings, in their Shark Skin Suits!
Bow Ties and Buttons! High Top Boots!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20YearsAgo, Bing [Bot], EboPete, lovethatcountrypie, Nappy, superhuman crew


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group