Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Wed October 22nd, 2014, 03:07 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012, 02:36 GMT 

jaja lo viste once veces en dos años? bue.. te odio!.. jaja nah es una broma..

si pudiera ir a europa lo haría, pero me temo que no va a pasar pronto.. si pasa, te aviso asi quemamos uno de esos cogollos juntos!

translation:
haha you saw him eleven times in two years? well.. i hate you.. hahaha just kiddin..

i would go to europe if i could haha but i guess that wont happen soon.. if it does i let you know to burn a cogollo with you..

PostPosted: Tue April 10th, 2012, 01:23 GMT 
Promethium Member

Enjoy

PostPosted: Tue April 10th, 2012, 07:13 GMT 

Miguel,
wish you best, I bet you will love him.
Yes, I went nuts in muy first concert. And can´t wait for him to return to Europe.
If ever around here, onenever knows, count with the fumadita de la paz, it will be a pleasure.

PostPosted: Tue April 10th, 2012, 07:36 GMT 

My first show was Cardiff 1995 and would love to hear again some of these song that I heard for the first and only time Born In Time. But it was my second show at Manchester Apollo 1995 that I fell in love with seeing him live

PostPosted: Wed April 11th, 2012, 09:49 GMT 
Promethium Member

Claudio over in the 'Rumors & Tour' thread will go see Bob for the first time a couple nights after Miguel. You guys are SO lucky! Can't wait to hear your stories.
Quote:
Post subject: Re: 2012 - Rumors & Tour News
Posted: Tue April 10th, 2012, 17:59 GMT 
Buenos Aires, May 30th
Attachments:
DSC02005.JPG

I bought the tickets from internet. But the webpage collapsed quickly and the others shows sold out in a few minutes...Anyway, it's my first show ever... and I'm going with my girl (and recent wife). I couldn't be more happy

PostPosted: Thu April 19th, 2012, 18:22 GMT 

i saw Paul here in uruguay! it was azaming, amazing how he sings, he haves still an espectacular voice, he sung 39 songs, he was great..

and now i am just a week and a half from bob..

ive seen the set lists for brazil... amazing.. i just wish bob would do longer setlists... but i know that now and in the past he tend to do setlist going from 20 songs or less..

ive seen that guy that made the poem "when gods fall" or something like that after seeing him in brazil.. i guess that allways happens to some people.. i dont let it get to me..

PostPosted: Fri April 20th, 2012, 00:17 GMT 
Promethium Member

Miguel wrote:
i saw Paul here in uruguay! it was azaming, amazing how he sings, he haves still an espectacular voice, he sung 39 songs, he was great..

and now i am just a week and a half from bob..

ive seen the set lists for brazil... amazing.. i just wish bob would do longer setlists... but i know that now and in the past he tend to do setlist going from 20 songs or less..

ive seen that guy that made the poem "when gods fall" or something like that after seeing him in brazil.. i guess that allways happens to some people.. i dont let it get to me..

Congrats on seeing Paul. Don't tle the number of songs throw you off. He'll do a 90 minute show, regardless of number of songs. Paul did 39 because he is a 3-minute song guy. Bob is not. It's all good! Have fun, my friend!

PostPosted: Fri April 20th, 2012, 00:28 GMT 

39? :shock:

what poem are you referring to, Miguel?

PostPosted: Fri April 20th, 2012, 15:23 GMT 

Giada wrote:
39? :shock:

what poem are you referring to, Miguel?

Hi Giada, I believe Miguel is referring to the following blog post written by a concert goer who was disenchanted with Dylan's performance in Rio.

http://mariusebertsblog.com/2012/04/17/ ... gods-fall/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5