Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon May 21st, 2018, 22:19 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 91  Next
PostPosted: Mon June 18th, 2012, 20:47 GMT 
Promethium Member

BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
I think I'm gonna start a rumor that Bob's gonna be doing at least 8 Boston shows.

I can dream, can't I?

I'd go back to Boston... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 12:02 GMT 

arabia wrote:
I would love to do that tour. I've lived in the NE, SE and SW and been in the Rockies and California many times but haven't ever been to any of those cities! Cool 8)

yeah, me too. time and money (lack thereof) will prevent me from doing it though. But this is exactly the kind of Dylan tour that's still missing from my "travel collection".

Johanna Parker wrote:
Yea, wow.... some of them are club size almost.

well, yeah, but keep in mind the region and size of the cities. Despite the small places, they probably won't sell out. They even added Mellencamp to some of the shows last time he hit MT, WY etc. and I don't think they sold very well.

Also quite like the one date ballpark tour hidden in the middle of all this. So should we assume that they intended to book a ballpark tour and then decided against it, but the Ft. Wayne promoter wanted to put on a show regardless and they just went with it?

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 13:32 GMT 

FYI

"An Evening With Bob Dylan" will be stopping at the Cranbrook Rec Plex on August 12th, early 7:30 p.m. start. Tickets for the event will go on sale Friday June 22 at 9 a.m. at the Cranbrook Rec Plex Box office or by phone by calling 250-426 SEAT or out of town at 1-866-580-SEAT. To reduce expected congestion at the Rec Plex box office for opening weekend, several hundred good seats will also be sold at the Key City theatre box office as well, in Cranbrook but they will be cash sales only so concert goers electing to use the Key City box office are asked to make note of that. Ticket prices for this event will be $68.50 and $58.50 depending upon seating (HST and service charges additional). Only 3200 tickets will be sold for this concert so patrons are advised to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment for this once in a lifetime-type event for the Kootenays. A maximum of 8 tickets per individual purchase will be in effect for this show.

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 14:02 GMT 

BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
I think I'm gonna start a rumor that Bob's gonna be doing at least 8 Boston shows.

I can dream, can't I?

I'm gonna start a rumor that the eighth and final show will be on my birthday again and BABF is gonna fly me over for the show!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 18:14 GMT 

Some info about the Lloydminster show on Aug. 10 (it's GA & outdoors)
http://www.lloydminstersource.com/News/ ... fault.aspx

Waiting on seating info for Lethbridge & Cranbrook. Missoula is GA.

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 18:26 GMT 
Senior Moderator

unclejohn wrote:
FYI

"An Evening With Bob Dylan" will be stopping at the Cranbrook Rec Plex on August 12th, early 7:30 p.m. start. Tickets for the event will go on sale Friday June 22 at 9 a.m. at the Cranbrook Rec Plex Box office or by phone by calling 250-426 SEAT or out of town at 1-866-580-SEAT. To reduce expected congestion at the Rec Plex box office for opening weekend, several hundred good seats will also be sold at the Key City theatre box office as well, in Cranbrook but they will be cash sales only so concert goers electing to use the Key City box office are asked to make note of that. Ticket prices for this event will be $68.50 and $58.50 depending upon seating (HST and service charges additional). Only 3200 tickets will be sold for this concertso patrons are advised to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment for this once in a lifetime-type event for the Kootenays. A maximum of 8 tickets per individual purchase will be in effect for this show.

Sweeeeet......! That's about the size of the House of Blues show (Boston) last summer.

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 18:28 GMT 
Senior Moderator

arabia wrote:
BostonAreaBobFan wrote:

I can dream, can't I?

I'm gonna start a rumor that the eighth and final show will be on my birthday again and BABF is gonna fly me over for the show!! :D :D :D

It's a deal! I've already spoken to Bob about doin' a detour in his private jet to pick you up on the way. He's already warming up. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 20:05 GMT 

I got a response from the Lethbridge arena. The show there will be reserved seating again.

Last edited by Sphere on Tue June 19th, 2012, 20:11 GMT, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 20:10 GMT 
Promethium Member

great sphere!! thanks

what about cranbrook is that ga or seated?

also is there a floor map with seat numbers and sections do you know for the one you just mentioned?

PostPosted: Tue June 19th, 2012, 20:13 GMT 

Milkcow, I just got a reply about Cranbrook and it too is reserved.

Here is the seating chart for Lethbridge. This is what I was emailed (I had to shrink it)

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 00:02 GMT 

Ugh reserved seating............I felt like i was in church at the Murat in indianna, almost got kicked out of HOB Boston for dancing, security was making people sit down in Mexico City during LARS..............how can people sit through an entire Dylan show? Is Dancing is Legal in Canada?

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 01:38 GMT 
Promethium Member

AutodesSchreckens wrote:
They even added Mellencamp to some of the shows last time he hit MT, WY etc. and I don't think they sold very well.

Smart folks. I mean, Mellencamp? Please.

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 01:47 GMT 
Promethium Member

unclejohn wrote:
FYI
"An Evening With Bob Dylan" will be stopping at the Cranbrook Rec Plex on August 12th, early 7:30 p.m. start. Tickets for the event will go on sale Friday June 22 at 9 a.m. at the Cranbrook Rec Plex Box office or by phone by calling 250-426 SEAT or out of town at 1-866-580-SEAT. To reduce expected congestion at the Rec Plex box office for opening weekend, several hundred good seats will also be sold at the Key City theatre box office as well, in Cranbrook but they will be cash sales only so concert goers electing to use the Key City box office are asked to make note of that. Ticket prices for this event will be $68.50 and $58.50 depending upon seating (HST and service charges additional). Only 3200 tickets will be sold for this concertso patrons are advised to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment for this once in a lifetime-type event for the Kootenays. A maximum of 8 tickets per individual purchase will be in effect for this show.

Unclejohn,
I hope you don't think that you can get away with this post without citing your source. You may be accused of plagiarism!

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 01:50 GMT 
Promethium Member

BostonAreaBobFan wrote:
unclejohn wrote:
FYI

Sweeeeet......! That's about the size of the House of Blues show (Boston) last summer.
...and Cranbrook looks to be a much better venue than that firetrap.

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 13:57 GMT 

I found the presale password for the Covelli, youngstown show, its "blues". Does anyone know the password for johnstown or indianapolis?

PostPosted: Wed June 20th, 2012, 20:48 GMT 
Titanium Member

I find it amusing they keep saying MK is with Bob on this tour; wouldn't it be funny it it were true.

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 08:38 GMT 
Senior Moderator

Two more dates added.
Cincinnati, OH and Salisbury, MD.

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 09:16 GMT 
Promethium Member

Filling in nicely...

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 09:26 GMT 
Promethium Member

shooting_star_night wrote:
I find it amusing they keep saying MK is with Bob on this tour; wouldn't it be funny it it were true.

Funny, yes. It will be an Oct/Nov tour though per MK keyboardist Guy Fletcher.

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 12:08 GMT 
Mercury Member

OMG!!!!!!!! You guys, Salisbury is my hometown! I live about an hour away now, but I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 12:21 GMT 
Mercury Member

raging_glory wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!! You guys, Salisbury is my hometown! I live about an hour away now, but I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 13:53 GMT 

Johnstown password? Anyone?

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 13:56 GMT 

live nation says the password for the month is either amplify or drumline for internet presales, same info is at the help menu of ticketmaster.........

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 14:00 GMT 
Titanium Member

Sweet Melinda wrote:

Yeah, I've been trying to find that too.

PostPosted: Thu June 21st, 2012, 14:09 GMT 

ragman99 wrote:
Sweet Melinda wrote:

Yeah, I've been trying to find that too.

Same here. This is my hometown and I've heard nothing about a presale! I tried some guesses with obvious words (flood, floodcity, slapshot, etc), but didn't luck into the password yet. Will try calling the box office shortly to see if they have any information on it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 91  Next