Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Mon May 28th, 2018, 03:36 GMT

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 91  Next
PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 13:07 GMT 

It is a great news and coherent with the Bayonne rumor :)

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 15:57 GMT 
Promethium Member

Harold has now posted the rumor. See front page. Don't know if he's pulling it from here (rwasser )or hearing independently, or both. Maybe he IS rwasser.

His posting:
The latest rumor is a Bob Dylan concert in Bonn, Germany, on the fourth of July. Dylan and his band would play Veranstaltungen Bonn as part of "Kunst! Rasen Gronau."

Confirmed acts for the festival so far include Lou Reed - From VU to Lulu (June 29), Jan Delay, Disko No. 1 (30), Sunrise Avenue (July 5), Patti Smith, the Walkabouts (9), ZAZ, Kyla La Grange, Charles Pasi (22), and Caro Emerald (29).

The July 4 concert is not on Dylan's "Upcoming Dates" page at the time of this post. Keep in mind that Dylan's official tour page lists "confirmed tour dates only when released by Bob Dylan's touring company. The schedule is subject to change."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Tour rumor - Bob Dylan to play Germany on July 4 - National Bob Dylan | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/bob-dylan-in-na ... z1q3AJV0vQ

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 16:20 GMT 

No, he is not me.

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 17:11 GMT 

Good to know he won't be in Italy on that day, I'm going to a Radiohead concert on July 4th.

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 17:19 GMT 

Maria wrote:
Luca is full. There are 11 dates. The last time there were 12 was 2008. Since then there were 10 or 11

but

Lucca Saturday date on 14.07 is still free. on 13. is B.King.

The other festival in August is very unlikely because of the late date and I think there will be only one date in Toskana.

Let's wait and see. I go for Pistoia (oooooooooooooooh terrible sound 1996 "how the f*** is this tape so good Thanks BACH :)and 2006 both one song shorter). The square in Lucca is much better for concerts.

I thought Nora Jones was in Piazza Napoleone on 14th?

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 18:11 GMT 
Titanium Member

Looks good for Germany; I believe this will happen. It's all going according to plan :)

To quote someone I'm going to see this year: "The Waiting...is the hardest part!!" :wink:

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 18:46 GMT 
Promethium Member

Jonnie Falafel wrote:
I thought Nora Jones was in Piazza Napoleone on 14th?

Yes, she is: 07/14 – Lucca, IT @ Lucca Festival
Are you thinking that this eliminates a Dylan possibility? It's a festival though, true?

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 19:51 GMT 

Maria wrote:
Let's wait and see. I go for Pistoia (oooooooooooooooh terrible sound 1996 "how the f*** is this tape so good Thanks BACH :)and 2006 both one song shorter). The square in Lucca is much better for concerts.

If you're talking about the Pistoia Blues Festival it never had more than three nights and they're all full.

B.B. King on Friday night, Paolo Nutini on saturday, Gov'T Mule and John Hiatt on sunday.

I go for Villafranca di Verona, a lot of artists are gonna play there this summer.

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 21:59 GMT 

Dylaned wrote:
Maria wrote:

If you're talking about the Pistoia Blues Festival it never had more than three nights and they're all full.

B.B. King on Friday night, Paolo Nutini on saturday, Gov'T Mule and John Hiatt on sunday.

I go for Villafranca di Verona, a lot of artists are gonna play there this summer.

Sorry.Yes I thought Pistoia,because the 14 was still free on Friday but is now full.

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 22:01 GMT 

Still Go Barefoot wrote:

Are you thinking that this eliminates a Dylan possibility? It's a festival though, true?

Sorry mixed it up with Pistoia which is finally full with other artist.

Probably no show in Lucca or Pistoia. :cry: but Italy is alarge country :)

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 22:16 GMT 
Promethium Member

Maria wrote:
Still Go Barefoot wrote:

Sorry mixed it up with Pistoia which is finally full with other artist.

And a fun place to be!

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 23:47 GMT 

Still Go Barefoot wrote:
Maria wrote:

And a fun place to be!

Last season, the first hand reports, posts and diary entries were so enthusiastic about all the good times rolling there, it was fun reading too! You could almost smell the wonderful food, etc.

PostPosted: Sat March 24th, 2012, 23:56 GMT 

shooting_star_night wrote:
Looks good for Germany; I believe this will happen. It's all going according to plan :)

To quote someone I'm going to see this year: "The Waiting...is the hardest part!!" :wink:

Can't resist a quote too: ( I think it's from WC Fields) "Remember...The waiting is not the hardest part!" :) :arrow:

Hey, is that you in that picture? What a cutie :)

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 09:13 GMT 
Promethium Member

More Harold stuff from today's front page:
As previously reported, Dylan and his band may play at least one concert in Italy this August. The updated information is the location of the concert. The gig would take place at the Piazza Signorelli as part of a new festival called “In Toscana - Cortona Art Festival.” According to "Mr. Tambourine" at the Italian Dylan fan site Maggie's Farm, this would be instead of the  Tuscan Sun Festival (Festival Del Sole), which will now take place in Florence.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Tour rumor - Bob Dylan to play Piazza Signorelli in Cortona, Italy (Updated) - National Bob Dylan | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/bob-dylan-in-na ... z1q7NfctIw

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 10:09 GMT 

Reaching Cortona without a car is way too hard.

I need more italian dates.

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 11:50 GMT 

You can get a bus to Cortona from Arezzo which has a mainline railway station with connections from Pisa, Florence, Rome etc... You can also get a taxi from Arezzo (about 30/40 minutes). So no problem without a car. By car it's best to park at a lower car park and take the escalator up. Simple. If you're flying into Italy and can find flights to Perugia or Florence getting to Cortona is very easy.

http://www.breakfastintuscany.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 12:13 GMT 

Still Go Barefoot wrote:
As previously reported, Dylan and his band may play at least one concert in Italy this August. The updated information is the location of the concert. The gig would take place at the Piazza Signorelli as part of a new festival called “In Toscana - Cortona Art Festival.” According to "Mr. Tambourine" at the Italian Dylan fan site Maggie's Farm, this would be instead of the  Tuscan Sun Festival (Festival Del Sole), which will now take place in Florence.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Tour rumor - Bob Dylan to play Piazza Signorelli in Cortona, Italy (Updated) - National Bob Dylan | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/bob-dylan-in-na ... z1q7NfctIw

Ok so I guess we'll have a late June, July and August European tour! It looks great :)

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 12:18 GMT 

Ok so I guess we'll have a late June, July and August European tour! It looks great :)[/quote]

Asked by my colleague last week when I am planing to go on holiday I replied as well June, July and August :P
Unfortunately my holidays won't be enough for that. :(

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 12:20 GMT 

Same for me. But we'll find a way (go down with flu for example) :)

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 12:29 GMT 

johnwesley61 wrote:

Ah, yes - they call it the Minnesota flu. Curiously enough it only infects Dylan fans. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 12:33 GMT 

ginger_1964 wrote:
johnwesley61 wrote:

Ah, yes - they call it the Minnesota flu. Curiously enough it only infects Dylan fans. :lol:

yep. very strange indeed :lol:

PostPosted: Sun March 25th, 2012, 17:56 GMT 
Titanium Member

johnwesley61 wrote:
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
[color=#0000FF][b]

Ok so I guess we'll have a late June, July and August European tour! It looks great :)

Looks good :)

Then a small break and into the Autumn US Tour :)

PostPosted: Mon March 26th, 2012, 01:07 GMT 
Promethium Member

Whoa, Shooter. What's with the rotating avatar. Cool. Who ya got now?

PostPosted: Mon March 26th, 2012, 07:17 GMT 

Ok so I guess we'll have a late June, July and August European tour! It looks great :)[/quote][/quote]

Looks good :)

Then a small break and into the Autumn US Tour :)[/quote]
And a few Canadian dates --fingers crossed--
Attachment:
canada.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon March 26th, 2012, 07:26 GMT 
Titanium Member

i think a week's residence in the chicago area is the least he could do for halloween time. also, if he's anywhere close on election night, i would certainly go. it's been far too long. the north skies are waiting...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 91  Next