Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sun October 22nd, 2017, 17:33 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed March 18th, 2015, 19:28 GMT 

Trying to download part 2 I also experienced the two options that you mention Fred. I actually tried to download both of them, but failed every time. Yet, so much virus crap found its way to my computer during my failed attempts that I now need to run a serious cleaning program...

PostPosted: Wed March 18th, 2015, 19:38 GMT 

Ignore all the big and colorful buttons that say "download" and use the "Click here to start download from sendspace" link at the bottom of the page. On other filesharing sites the situation is similar. Big buttons that say "download" and lead to ads or other stuff and discreet and small buttons/links that lead to the actual files you want. Always read everything on the page, until you have found the right link. The correct links usually are small and well hidden, but still discernible and clearly marked.

PostPosted: Wed March 18th, 2015, 19:40 GMT 
Titanium Member

My Echo, My Shadow And Me wrote:
Ignore all the big and colorful buttons that say "download" and use the "Click here to start download from sendspace" link at the bottom of the page. On other filesharing sites the situation is similar. Big buttons that say "download" and lead to ads or other stuff and discreet and small buttons/links that lead to the actual files you want. Always read everything on the page, until you have found the right link. The correct links usually are small and well hidden, but still discernible and clearly marked.

Please excuse the shouting :wink: but THIS IS EXCELLENT ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

PostPosted: Wed March 18th, 2015, 21:03 GMT 

Echo:
I downloaded your excellent 'Kiss' reconstruction. I did notice the difference in sound quality between the two edits. The radioeins edit was definitely inferior. I downloaded my copy of the radioeins edit from themetimeradio.com - I didn't notice the same drop-off in quality as is noticeable on your reconstruction. I wonder why the difference? Maybe my hearing! (LOL)

PostPosted: Thu March 19th, 2015, 00:20 GMT 

cybercynic wrote:
Echo:
I downloaded your excellent 'Kiss' reconstruction. I did notice the difference in sound quality between the two edits. The radioeins edit was definitely inferior. I downloaded my copy of the radioeins edit from themetimeradio.com - I didn't notice the same drop-off in quality as is noticeable on your reconstruction. I wonder why the difference? Maybe my hearing! (LOL)

Thanks for the info. It seems the themetimeradio.com recording/rip of the Eins Live broadcast is better quality than the recording/rip I have. I'll try to update the composite version as soon as possible. The drop in quality on the Eins Live Elements has been bugging me from the start.

PostPosted: Fri January 27th, 2017, 19:57 GMT 

Hello !
As The Sendspace Links Are No Longer Active, Is There Any Chance Of Re-Posting This Show?
All The Best,
Colonel Dan