Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri December 19th, 2014, 11:58 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri February 24th, 2012, 14:06 GMT 

Just thought i'd post this in case anybody is thinking of buying any of these box sets from Music Melon.
I placed an order over two weeks ago for volume 1 and 5 from their own web site http://www.musicmelon.co.uk/ which now seems to be under re-construction having previously brought volumes 2, 3, and 4 from Amazon.
I got an email back confirming my order and that i would get another email to confirm my payment had been sucsessful, well when three days went past and i did'nt recieve the email with confirmation of payment and that the money had left my account two days previous i called up the number from the web site where the man said that he was not at his computer but would email me details when he got to the office.......well two days passed and no email, so i called up again when he informed me that he would call back in a bit with my details......surprise....no phone call...i phoned up a couple of days later....."i will get them out in the post for you"...well 6 days later i still have no discs....so ive just come off the phone to him...apprantly only one volume has been sent out (if this is true) as the other ones not in stock...so i do recommend not to buy from this site.....
....and some of the tunes from the previous box sets have just been recorded from the shows and faded in/out before Bob speaks....i know this because Bob speaks about 30 seconds into Louis Armstrongs 'When it's sleepy time down south' track on one of the sets....