Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Sun October 22nd, 2017, 13:56 GMT

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue October 7th, 2008, 13:53 GMT 

... "Money," "War," "Presidents," "Cats," and "Famous People." according to PR Newswire.

Of course, we're still waiting for "Something," "Nothing," "Fruit," and "Streets" from Season 2, so who knows what will really appear. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed October 8th, 2008, 04:09 GMT 

I'll bet a fair bit of money that those are the first 9 themes this season - 10 would be Money Prt2 ("...'cause you can never get enough of it!")

PostPosted: Wed October 8th, 2008, 14:18 GMT 

AWA wrote:
I'll bet a fair bit of money that those are the first 9 themes this season - 10 would be Money Prt2 ("...'cause you can never get enough of it!")

I think I'd take that bet. :lol: I'm betting we get a new "Halloween" show this season.

Btw, there's a brief article in the current (October 16 cover date) issue of Rolling Stone which reports that some of the themes for Season 3 include the already-noted "War," plus "Sugar," "Carnivals," and "Furniture," as well as today's (and next week's) "Money." According to writer Brian Braiker, the November 19th "War" episode will be 90 minutes, which would be a first for TTRH.

Although I'm not too bitter :roll: I was interviewed by Braiker, and hoped to get some publicity for Dreamtime. But neither me nor the site/podcast appear in his article, although he mentions my theory- in truth, a theory first sent to me by a member of this forum, that TTRH may have its origins in Woody Guthrie's Back Where I Come From.

You'll excuse me now if I crawl back into my cave.